corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 12v GLS - FSH, Depo's, 11 months tax, 1 month MOT

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 12v GLS - FSH, Depo's, 11 months tax, 1 month MOT
deano87

User status: Offline
7th Feb 10 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa GLS
Engine - 973cc (12v)
Mileage - 102k
Price - £800

Location - SG18
Contact phone number - 07732 408581
Contact email address - dean [dot] kahl [at] ntlworld [dot] com

General information -
Up for sale is my Corsa (see avatar for pics and my garage).

It has covered 102k miles with FSH. The service history is documented for the last 40k miles. The camchain has been done, as has the clutch. 2 nearly new front tyres and the rears have plenty of go in them. It has 11 months tax remaining, but the MOT is due towards the end of March.

The GLS spec means it has electric windows, sun roof, power steering, height adjustable drivers seat, 3 rear head rests etc.

Car is in excellent condition and hasn't ever let me down (apart from 2 front springs which have been replaced and the clutch going). I've also recently replaced the IACV.

I'm looking for £800ono.

CONDITIONS OF SALE: I am picking up my new car on Saturday, for which this is being traded in against. However, if I can get the cash before hand, then it will save trading in and I know it won't be going to a shitty auction. Therefore if you wanted to buy, I would require you to pick up the car, with cash, on Saturday morning. If you don't turn up, it'll be traded in. Also, if my new car isn't ready Saturday, the sale of this car will be delayed till the following week, as I still need it for work. Any questions, u2u or email me.

Car also has MP3/WMA CD player and Parrot bluetooth car kit. Mods only include 13" Softstars, slatted grill with genuine Irmy badge and Depo's.

[Edited on 07-02-2010 by deano87]

[Edited on 08-02-2010 by deano87]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 12v GLS - FSH, Depo's, 11 months tax, 1 month MOT 24 database queries in 0.0059471 seconds