corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ibitstore.com

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ibitstore.com
Daveskater
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Feb 10 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone used this site before? My sister ordered something in October and it still hadn't arrived in December, even after emailing them, so I ordered it again on my card to my work address etc, and now they keep setting the shipping date back even though it is in stock and has been for some time.

Any other good/bad experiences with them?

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
SXi_Tim

11th Feb 10 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Reviews/Ibitstore_co_uk__6765985

mostly bad reviews there, why did you send them money twice if it didn't arrive the first time?
BarnshaW

11th Feb 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so an item had not arrived so you ordered it again?
Daveskater
Premium Member

11th Feb 10 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well we paid by Paypal the first time but it said "expired" and Paypal gave no indication as to what that meant so I ordered straight onto my card, hoping it would work. It did because the money went out, but no item yet.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Brett
Premium Member

11th Feb 10 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get onto them and quote a bit of there shipping terms...

quote:
All orders placed before 12.00 pm will be processed the same day. If the item is in our warehouse we will ship it within 3-5 days, usually 48 hours. If the item is in our supplier warehouse it might take slightly longer. After placing your order you will not be charged immediately. You will be given a allocated a shipping date by the system, this will give you the estimated time of shipping (ETS). With ibitstore you will find a wide range, for a very low price and many items which are generally hard to find. All stock levels are updated regularly and are 98% accurate. If there are any problems we will update you promptly
Daveskater
Premium Member

11th Feb 10 at 20:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good idea Brett.

I emailed them tonight because they sent me an email saying that they had updated my order, so I logged on hoping that it had been sent as they said they would ship it yesterday. All they've done is set the date back another 12 days

I emailed them when we ordered it the first time round and I think that they said it was out of stock in the end and that stock levels can be up to 72 hours behind what the site says or something like that, which is pretty poor tbh.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Cosmo

11th Feb 10 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
so an item had not arrived so you ordered it again?

Exactly.

You sound like their dream customer
Bart

11th Feb 10 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first things first, id raise two paypal disputes myself and fcuk them on.

Im sure you'd get it somewhere else tomorrow.
Daveskater
Premium Member

11th Feb 10 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe I should have said earlier that the money never went out of the Paypal account down to it "expiring", whatever that means.

Just had this email from them -

quote:
Dear Dave,

My apologies about the delay with your order. We have been having technical problems with our web site. This has effected some customers ability to enter details, and also our ability to change some details. This is why the stock levels for some items havn't been changed.

Our suppliers have been delayed with some stock deliveries, but you should receive your order soon.

Yours

Simon

Except that they clearly can change details seeing as two days ago the stock level was on 6, and now it's on 8.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Cosmo

11th Feb 10 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That whole email stinks of BS excuses tbh
Brett
Premium Member

11th Feb 10 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Send them an email referencing their t&c's. 2b pretty much says you should've had a refund does it not?

quote:
1d The contract is subject to the Buyer right of cancellation.

2b The Product delivery is subject to availability. If an ordered item is found to be out of stock the Supplier will inform the Buyer as soon as possible and refund or re-credit the Buyer for any sum that has been paid by the Buyer or debited from the Buyer credit card for the Product.

4b To exercise the Buyer right of cancellation, the Buyer must give written notice to the Supplier by post or the Contact Us section of our website, giving details of the Product ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.

Daveskater
Premium Member

11th Feb 10 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly.

I've emailed back quoting what Brett did and saying I want my money back. Let's see what they have to say now.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Daveskater
Premium Member

11th Feb 10 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More good points there Brett. They did email me a few weeks ago saying it wasn't in stock, but they didn't offer to refund me.

quote:
Your order has been updated to the following status: Out of Stock

The comments for your order are:
OrderStatus Updated: 'Out of Stock'
Dear David, This note above does not mean your item will out of stock indefinitely. It only means the day we processed your order the item was not in the warehouse. Stocks come in and out very often and when your item comes back in your order will be automatically allocated stock and a date of shipping. The stock levels on our website are a mixture of items in our warehouse and our supplier's warehouse. Not all stock levels are live, some might be up to 72 hours behind. If the stock level of the item is very low then you might get an out of stock notice. We update the stock levels everyday so hopefully it will not be too long before we dispatch your item.
User: 'IBitstore'

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Brett
Premium Member

11th Feb 10 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you actually asked for a refund? Their T&C's says you could return it after receipt for up to 7days, so I can't see why you can't just drop out right now and get a refund. The shipping terms also says you won't be charged until it's dispatched.
Daveskater
Premium Member

11th Feb 10 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep I said I want a full refund in my last email.

Just checked my statement online:

26Dec - IBITSTORE.CO.UK 0203 0048334 GBR - 18.56

The 26th is when they changed it to "awaiting processing" and gave me a date that I think was the 4th of January for shipping.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ibitstore.com 23 database queries in 0.1788330 seconds