corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa GSI 2.0 road and track build

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI 2.0 road and track build
Y444TES

User status: Offline
11th Feb 10 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello thought i might put my project up on here not been on for a bit forgot i had an account this is my project

i got th ecorsa with no engine in it but ready to put a redtop in and i already had a 20xe which i was goin to put in a mini but had second thoughts sorry on pics of puttin engine in

So after puttin the engine in i drove it around for a bit and was ok but after seing some off the cars at the PV show i thought i would do some thing with it so i started to strip the engine down to port and polish the head biggerr valves and re-profiled cams

head off

after i had got the head off de-greased it and started porting and polishing and getting new seats and guides in took about 2 week altogether but had to wait for the cams for another week but when they came and i put all back together and as soon as i stareed it it i could tell it had a few more horses so i took it for a drive and i couldn't believe how much better it pulled so after this i drove the car around for a couple of months but i started thinging about stripping all unnecessary weight sound deadaning that foam stuff seats trim and put the battery in the boot an di got a couple off gauges

and thats what i have done but thinking about a rollcage dont no yet all comments wecome
dalejones

12th Feb 10 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot cams did u put in and where from?
Y444TES

12th Feb 10 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fast road cams from autosprint in birmingham mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa GSI 2.0 road and track build 23 database queries in 0.0138481 seconds