corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Been flicking around the sports channels...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Been flicking around the sports channels...
J da Silva

User status: Offline
12th Feb 10 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before anyone mentiones sports day, go and commit suicide because it's not really sports related, more of a memories thread...

Anyway, I was flicking through the sports channels on sky and I thought to myself "oooo let's see what the wrestling is all about these days, who's in it still and who's new etc..."

When I was a kid, I grew up watching the likes of Ultimate Warrior, Million Dollar Man etc... I knew it was fake but I could put up with watching it, but it seems to me these days that it's got no buzz about it at all, modern day wrestling is shit!
Eck
Premium Member

12th Feb 10 at 00:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be in Spo.... Ok I'm going.
Cosmo

12th Feb 10 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sports Day.

Havent watched wrestling for years, although used to watch it loads, even up to about 4 or 5 yrs ago when I knew it was fucking shite
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Feb 10 at 00:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to see it live in manchester never watched it again
morpheus22

12th Feb 10 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went to watch it live at sheffield arena was imense..... i used to follow it years back. when the rock, stone cold, undertaker, the hardy botys were in it back then when i watched a TLC match i was like jeff hardy swanton bombing someone off the top of the steel cage and missing ooooft!
--DAN--

12th Feb 10 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
went to see it live in manchester never watched it again

Exactly the same!!

Used to watch it a bit on telly, went to watch it at the MEN with a few mates and realised what a bag of shit it is and never watched it again. TV actually makes it look good, it is shocking live.
Cavey

12th Feb 10 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to the O2 to watch it a couple of years back.

Still makes me laugh, and I'll probably have a few mates round to get pissed up when Wrestlemania is on.

I had to drink everytime they said "Kennedy" the other year... 8 cans of strongbow in half hour, don't remember too much more of the night.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Been flicking around the sports channels... 22 database queries in 0.1656740 seconds