corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSi
bigjim172000

User status: Offline
14th Feb 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa GSi - Genuine GSi
Engine - 1.6 X16XE
Mileage - 127k Miles
Price - £650

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07988 880371 txt only please. Work number 01953 860374
Contact email address - james@chgperformance.co.uk

General information -

Right, im after a fairly quick sale. having the engine built for my cosworth now so need the funds.

I will be honnest first and say its not tidiest car in the world. The body does have scratches etc.

The bootlid is rusty around the lock and wiper but i was going to weld it and smooth the boot.

The rear bumper has stone chips, the front bumper was painted 6 months ago and doesnt appear to have any chips due to the little milleage ive done.

The cam belt, water pump, have both been recently done. I have spare sensors, for the engine. The ABS lights comes on sometimes, its one of the front sensors, it seems to get dirty, then a nice puddle and its fine lol. Im quite happy to show the fault code to the buyer to prove it.

The battery was also new 6 months ago. 2 new tyres on the front.

Ive just lowered it on brand new 35mm drop SPAX springs.

The seat are out of a sport i think and brackets need sorting to get the rear seats to stay back as at the mo they dont. I had different seats in for the MOT.

The windscreen has a crack running across the very bottom of it. Doesnt interfere with the view of the road atall. Just the view of the bonnet lol.

Its also got a magnex oval backbox.

Everything works, mirrors, heated mirrors, front fogs, etc etc.

It has approx 6 months MOT left and tax till the end of the month.

Any more questions, ask, i will put some pictures up tomorrow.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi 24 database queries in 0.0075209 seconds