corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Marrakech

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Marrakech
KingDoug

User status: Offline
15th Feb 10 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any tips or places to go that you guys can recommend. Off there in March and want to have a good time.

Also how much should I be looking at taking?

We are going B+B and staying in a hotel called Moroccan House which is in Gueliz.

Any information would be lovely
SetH

15th Feb 10 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went there a long time ago, lots of morrocan lads in 1980`s leather jackets giving you the most evil looks imaginable, i honestly thought we were going to be stabbed.

The water here will seriously fuck your shit up (literally), even be wary of buying a salad from a restaurant that may have been washed in said water.

If you try to score some hashish be careful, we got locked in a room with a morrocan gangster who used the phrase.. "If you want war, ill give you war" as he did various tricks with his combat knife.

In the end we stayed in the hotel bar/disco as it seemed to shady to really go anywhere.

Lots of beggers on the street, women sitting in gutters with new born babies etc.

Highlight was snogging a blonde swedish girl that looked like a fucking supermodel, ive never had anything as fit as that thats english tbh.

We went about the same time of the year, it was hot but not uncomfortable. can get chilly at night, proximity to the sahara i guess?
jamied

15th Feb 10 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i keep meaning to go on a day trip or for a weekend break as its cheap and near
Matt H

15th Feb 10 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
I went there a long time ago, lots of morrocan lads in 1980`s leather jackets giving you the most evil looks imaginable, i honestly thought we were going to be stabbed.

The water here will seriously fuck your shit up (literally), even be wary of buying a salad from a restaurant that may have been washed in said water.

If you try to score some hashish be careful, we got locked in a room with a morrocan gangster who used the phrase.. "If you want war, ill give you war" as he did various tricks with his combat knife.

In the end we stayed in the hotel bar/disco as it seemed to shady to really go anywhere.

Lots of beggers on the street, women sitting in gutters with new born babies etc.

Highlight was snogging a blonde swedish girl that looked like a fucking supermodel, ive never had anything as fit as that thats english tbh.

We went about the same time of the year, it was hot but not uncomfortable. can get chilly at night, proximity to the sahara i guess?

Wish you were here

What's with the gangster bit anyway
andy1868

15th Feb 10 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seth
SetH

16th Feb 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol what? its true shit.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Marrakech 22 database queries in 0.0093701 seconds