corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » New Project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Project
Tom_Coe

User status: Offline
21st Feb 10 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been set a new project at uni, the title is Man made & Natural, one of the braodest titles ever as it covers everything. I decided to look at how roads (mainly motorways) are built to conect communities but they divide the nature around them. I went to shoot tonight down Cuxton where there is a motorway bridge that goes over the water, I have only edited one image so far but I will add more once I edit them.

Shot on a Canon 40D, ISO 100 F.5.6 Shutter 30 seconds
Matt L

21st Feb 10 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I quite like it, personally though id of used a smaller apature (f9+) just to get a star effect on the street lights but thats just me, would of also under exposed it just a touch too.
Tom_Coe

22nd Feb 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate, shot a roll of 120 roll film too on a mamiya 7 just need to process and scan that to see how it came out

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » New Project 23 database queries in 0.0135820 seconds