corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 56 Plate Astra VXR Silver 240 PS 27k Full Heated Leather Recaro's, AFL, Climate

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 56 Plate Astra VXR Silver 240 PS 27k Full Heated Leather Recaro's, AFL, Climate
ato_123

User status: Offline
24th Feb 10 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra VXR
Engine - 1998 cc
Mileage - 27,000
Price - 10,750

Location - Bedfordshire
Contact phone number - 07745632552
Contact email address - bolding.jason@googlemail.com

General information -

Pistonheads Advert

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1492693.htm

2006/ 56 Vauxhall Astra VXR 240 PS 27k

Optional extras include, Full Recaro Heated Leather Interior, AFL Adaptive Front Headlights (Xenon), Climate Control, 19’’ Alloy Wheels.

I am reluctantly selling my Vauxhall Astra VXR as I am buying my first house at the end of the year. I have had the car for nearly a year and have never had any problems. It is regularly washed and waxed and is maintained regardless of cost. I do not want to sell it but needs must.

MOT – 29th September 2010

Tax – 31st March 2010

27,000 miles

2 Former Keepers

Registered new 29th September 2006

Full Vauxhall Service History

I had a Clifford Cat 1 Alarm & Immobiliser with Digital Tilt & Motion Sensors fitted when I brought the car, I have the receipt and certificate for insurance purposes. I think this is a must with these types of cars as many have been known to be stolen, I was advised at the time that this was the best system to be fitted. It runs from the standard keys so you do not have to carry around additional key thobs etc.

I have recently had the alloy wheels professionally re-sprayed an anthracite colour, it is not to everyone’s taste but I think it really sets the car apart and goes well with the silver colour.

The car is in excellent condition and there are no bad points that I am aware of. The car is HPI clear, it has no outstanding finance, neither has it been in any crashes or been written off by an insurance company.

The car currently has a personalised number plate on which I am in the processes of removing, this should be completed shortly.

Jason (Please only e-mail or call my mobile, I do not often check PM's)

bolding.jason@googlemail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 56 Plate Astra VXR Silver 240 PS 27k Full Heated Leather Recaro's, AFL, Climate 24 database queries in 0.0063059 seconds