corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gave neutral feedback on ebay and check this reply from seller ROFL

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gave neutral feedback on ebay and check this reply from seller ROFL
SetH

User status: Offline
25th Feb 10 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought GTA IV for 360 and it was described as "Very Good" condition and I paid £1.50 for postage.

It turns up with case scratched to buggery, obviously im not bothered about this. As for the disc, ive never seen so many scratches in my life lol, its like a cars paintwork after a visit to the kosovan hand car wash.

Also it was posted in some plastic bag thing at a cost of £0.76

In all honesty im not that bothered but the description and postage was inaccurate hence I left neutral feedback.

Just got this email FPMSL

questionable packaging..... whats the question?? Heres mine, did you get your item? Was it damaged? postage costs £1.50, as stated in the listing, dont like it no buy it! Do i look like amazon or any other online retailer with free postage. Besides it cost my partner £2.50 to get on a bus to take a few parcels to the post office with a baby while I was in hospital, and you know what, I did her head in by telling her I needed her to post them to get positive feedback, not bothered with having fingers shoved up my bum, pipes put down my privates, drugs every 4 hours on a drip, all pointless and stupid of me really when some wanker is moaning about 50p, oh and dont moan about the language considering the game you bought eh.

am4nf

25th Feb 10 at 01:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does he not get the point that the disc is scratched to fuck?
SetH

25th Feb 10 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a she.

My reply :

The item was described as very good condition.

The box is scratched to buggery which I guess is not really a problem however I have never seen so many surface scratches on a xbox disc in my life. It looks like a cars paintwork after its been to a Kosovan hand car wash. This is not 'Very Good Condition'.

I always send DVD's and games in a padded envelope and this is how everyone else on ebay seems to send them. luckily it wasnt damaged but a plastic bag is questionable. I am not going to argue over 74p but you should not charge £1.50 for postage if that is not what it is costing you. Travel expenses inccured to post the item is irrelevant to this transaction.

Also I have left you neutral feedback and not negative.

Regards.
SetH

25th Feb 10 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh it is a he, i just reread it, just sounded like something a broad would write lol
Generation

25th Feb 10 at 01:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should say "refund me or I wil get in contact with said wife and tell her you have been having someone elses fingers up your bum!"
SetH

25th Feb 10 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL

Sounds like the poor cunt is having prostate problems. Whilst I have sympathy for his health issue its not excuse to take fooking liberties sunshine.

I havent tested it yet, but in my experience scratched xbox discs seem to generate random unrecoverable pauses during gameplay
Generation

25th Feb 10 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't want that on gta, just put in a paypal claim mate, don't bother replying. Fair enough is his ill, they would be a liable reason for game being delayed, but has nothing to do with the game being scratched to shit.
SetH

25th Feb 10 at 02:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

took 9 days to get here which im not to fussed over but yeah worried about random pausing. will give it a test in the morning.
_Allan_

25th Feb 10 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like you bought a copy of GTF tbh.
gtitim

25th Feb 10 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If postage costs 74p, what about the cost of a padded envelope etc? Not condoning sending poor quality or mis-decribed items, but if I send an item and charge £10 to post it, and it only costs £8, I wont refund the £2. i have to get to a post office, pay for packaging materials etc. Thats why its a postage and packaging fee, not postage only.
Marc

25th Feb 10 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So what feedback have you been left after this? Or had you already been given good?

Most people are scared to give anything but good to maintain their 100%!
Sam
Premium Member

25th Feb 10 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GAF whether he is ill or not.

Make a claim on PayPal and also report the PM to eBay due to the abusive language he gave you.

Both of the above will put a smile on his face.
noshua

25th Feb 10 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, the item clearly isn't as advertised.
jamied

25th Feb 10 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you really want to piss him off reverse the payment, you will most likely win
Twiggy

25th Feb 10 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got someones feedback removed the other day as it said i was an idiot and stupid

ssj_kakarot

25th Feb 10 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmmm £1.50 isnt exactly bad tbh, and like someone said if postage was £70p off then the cost of the padded envelope should also come into the £1.50, it is called postage and PACKING.

as for the scratches if there only surface scratches it shouldnt effect the game to much, why didnt you contact him before you left feedback to see what he said?
SetH

25th Feb 10 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2nd class post and a padded envelope usually comes to around £1.50 thats how i send things, not in a taped up plastic bag with marker pen written on it

He got the feedback he deserved to be honest, its the worst condition case and disc I have ever seen and he described it as 'Very Good Condition'... reflecting on it he`s lucky he didnt get negative feedback tbh.
MarkSport

25th Feb 10 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brilliant

Don't like it? no buy it!

Sounds like the "Take me out slogan but cooler...

I would have told him straight

.It's free for babies to get the bus!
am4nf

25th Feb 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think a few people dont quite understand when you are saying about the 74p postage

THERE WAS NO PADDED ENVELOPE
MarkSport

25th Feb 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had the postage scam happen to me,They send items in the shittest parcel ever then don't refund the difference on pastage
SetH

25th Feb 10 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you are right mate
SetH

25th Feb 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
I've had the postage scam happen to me,They send items in the shittest parcel ever then don't refund the difference on pastage

There are those that do it on purpose to blantantly mark up the profit they make, fucking cheeky.

I often underquote on P&P and usually end up paying more which im happy to do on the basis that i want the item to be packaged properly so that it gets to them safely.
Marc

25th Feb 10 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it work and how much did you spend?
Carl

25th Feb 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree wi him on postage gtf moaning! I hand delivered a tv other day,cost me 25 in petrol and i'd charged 40 postage,he got it quicker and actually in 1 piece so it was a double win. Scratched disc is out of order though and shit packing is just lazy.
SetH

25th Feb 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you have just completely contradicted yourself?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gave neutral feedback on ebay and check this reply from seller ROFL 22 database queries in 0.0144372 seconds