corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where do i stand?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where do i stand?
16vKarlos

User status: Offline
28th Feb 10 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On tuesday my partner dropped me off down the Gym.

she pulled up onto Double Yellows + i gave her some money so she could get a few bits. (ie. i Didnt just jump out and go)

We had literally been sat for maybe a minute and i was just getting out as the van in front, also on the Yellows, reversed into us.

I totally understood the bloke as there were no rear windows on his van but he reversed into us.

he said about exchanging docs but it looked like just the plate had been cracked. i had a look and there didnt seem to be any further damage.

we exchanged number and i called his number to make sure it wasnt duff and he said just give me a call when you have the new plate and ill meet you and give you the money for it.

Yesterday, i bought the plate. then tried to call him and his phone was off, so i left a voice mail. just said how much the plate was and asked if he could call me back, cheers bye sortof thing.

didnt think much of if but when i went to remove the plate from the car, there was a connector hanging from the lower grille. (its pissing down here but ill get pics later). and behind that grille there is another snapped connector.

so again i just tried to phone him and this time the phone is on but it rang out, again i have left a voicemail, just to let him know that there is further damage and i wanted t know how he wanted to go about sorting it out.

I have the Reg and his first name but dont know how i go about taking further action if he does not reply.

and yes before i get ther * shouldn't be on double yellow's. i know that but i also know that it can be used as a drop off point.

Any help appreciated cheers
Dan.H

28th Feb 10 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

contact your insurance company and the will be able to trace him
16vKarlos

28th Feb 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers dude
Dan.H

28th Feb 10 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no worries mate same thing happened to me but i was given false details insurance soon found the cunt

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where do i stand? 22 database queries in 0.2558661 seconds