corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why am I such a pussy?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why am I such a pussy?
kz

User status: Offline
1st Mar 10 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had 3/4 opportunities to talk to this girl at work today (in a different section) but I just don't know what to say. I did manage "See ya later" at the end of the day... sure that went down great. I'm 25 now ffs I'm meant to have balls by now. Maybe I should sniff some coke in the toilets and bust into her office!?

To be honest I wanna find out that she has a boyfriend then I can forget about the whole thing! Before you ask, no, I'm not paying £12.50 so stfu
Tommy L

1st Mar 10 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:doyle:
Root

1st Mar 10 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need confidence. Just flirt, I bet when you are tipsy, you say things easier that are on your mind, pretend to be tipsy, lmao. Nah, but seriously, you need to sotp worrying about "what if she don't like me" etc. If she don't, fuck it, there are plenty of other people. Seriously, get some confidence and bone her ass over the desk and record it, upload it to cs.co.uk, then Ian might give you prem for free.
kz

1st Mar 10 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
:doyle:

Actually that's a pretty good photo of her, maybe it's Doyle's sister.
Root

1st Mar 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

grow a backbone and dick her asshole over her desk right there and then.

But srsly, just walk up to her, ask her how she is, when she tells you, say cool or w/e, then say what you up to on the weekend and try to go out together, night on the tiles sorta thing. Then dick her, record her in secret, 2" camera between 2 books on the bookcase, then upload to cs.

...srsly.
Simon L

1st Mar 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You clearly know how to use the internet, as you are here. But you've not made the jump yet to internet predator. You have much to learn.

See if she's on any of the social networking sites and it stupid enough to have left her page public. Even if she hasnt, you might be able to determine if shes single or not.

If her page is public see if shes been on holiday, or has an interest in anything, use that as an opener.

End of lesson.
Cosmo

1st Mar 10 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:kz:
Simon L

1st Mar 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Note. If you end up sexually assaulting her i will find you and you'll wake up in a oil barrell in Russia with a fish in your ass with a pack of hungry seals circling you.
BarnshaW

1st Mar 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

either ask her and seize the opportunity or someone else will mate.
Root

1st Mar 10 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Simon L
You clearly know how to use the internet, as you are here. But you've not made the jump yet to internet predator. You have much to learn.

See if she's on any of the social networking sites and it stupid enough to have left her page public. Even if she hasnt, you might be able to determine if shes single or not.

If her page is public see if shes been on holiday, or has an interest in anything, use that as an opener.

End of lesson.

i agree about checking if she's done owt recently to spark a conversation but try not to be too much of a stalker. You seriously need to just learn how to talk to girls, it's simple and easy, even though your mind tells you you don't want to be humiliated if something goes wrong. Worst case scenario, you ask her to come out with you and she says no, who the fuck cares? Go ask another lady. Someone will say yes.

best of luck with this particular girl though, you clearly like her, so don't fuck it up, just spark up normal conversation then try to invite her to a party/night out where you will be there or with you.
Root

1st Mar 10 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
either ask her and seize the opportunity or someone else will mate.

agreed

[Edited on 01-03-2010 by Root]
dhanson08

1st Mar 10 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

youll be fine as long as your penis is bigger than jaycorsagsi
Cosmo

1st Mar 10 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dhanson08
youll be fine as long as your penis is bigger than jaycorsagsi

99% of 5yr olds just let out a big sigh of relief.
Butler

1st Mar 10 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These days the way I see it - imagine she is single, if you dont man up and talk to her shes only going to go for the guy that does. You wont get anywhere without talking to her, you might find out shes a complete idiot in which case you have lost nothing, otherwise it might work out. In either case, if you dont pull yourself together you will never get anywhere and one day you will grow old and look back and kick yourself.
Cosmo

1st Mar 10 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And for all you know, she may be doing the same thing and kicking herself for not talking to you. I mean its doubtful, Ive seen a pick of you and that aint likely to happen - but it could.
dean101287

1st Mar 10 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Initiating conversation is half the battle"
Root

1st Mar 10 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just talk to her about anything man, just spark a conversation about the weather, how her day is, anything, get a grip and take her asshole virginity (probably...unless cosmo has been there).
pow
Premium Member

1st Mar 10 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put it this way:

Nothing ventured nothing gained. If you don't speak to her and she does like youm, your never gunna find out. On the other hand, if you do talk to her you'll find out.

If she isn't interested, you've lost nothing, you've not any further back then when you started.

Go on mate, give it a go
Pete_vxl

1st Mar 10 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell her to bounce on it like its your bday, if she refuses, you know she isnt the right one.
Root

1st Mar 10 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to put what pow said in simpler terms.

If you talk to her and she dislikes you, at least you know that and can stop fantasising about her and move on to the next girl.

However, if she likes you, you will find this out and be able to progress.
Cosmo

1st Mar 10 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Root
just talk to her about anything man, just spark a conversation about the weather, how her day is, anything, get a grip and take her asshole virginity (probably...unless cosmo has been there).

depends what her name begins with, im only up to letter R.
Root

1st Mar 10 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kz

1st Mar 10 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Simon L

That was the first thing I done doesn't say either way though unfortunately.

quote:
Originally posted by Root
best of luck with this particular girl though, you clearly like her, so don't fuck it up, just spark up normal conversation then try to invite her to a party/night out where you will be there or with you.

Yeah ting is though as I've only spoken a handful of words to her isn't a bit weird to ask her out to something already. Feel like I need a few decent conversations first if that ever happens

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
And for all you know, she may be doing the same thing and kicking herself for not talking to you. I mean its doubtful, Ive seen a pick of you and that aint likely to happen - but it could.

That's not what you were saying the other night.

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Go on mate, give it a go

Do you dare me!? never one to refuse a dare lol. I'm kinda giving myself until the final week of this month then I've been there for three months... if I haven't had an opportunity by then I'm gonna try and force myself lol.

One thing I would say if that I'm in a bit of a weird situation atm which is that I've literally just called off from seeing someone (a good friend for many years actually) as I told her I'm just not ready for a relationship yet... which I'm not tbh, I'm a messed up dude thanks to damn women! I'd feel bad, meh, too nice for my own good sometimes.
N3CRO

1st Mar 10 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz

I had 3/4 opportunities to talk to this girl at work today (in a different section) but I just don't know what to say. I did manage "See ya later" at the end of the day... sure that went down great. I'm 25 now ffs I'm meant to have balls by now. Maybe I should sniff some coke in the toilets and bust into her office!?

To be honest I wanna find out that she has a boyfriend then I can forget about the whole thing! Before you ask, no, I'm not paying £12.50 so stfu

You're not the only one, I'm just the same. Had a few chances to talk to a total hottie last month but didn't know what to say so ended up not bothering and I don't see her around anymore
kz

2nd Mar 10 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why can't it be like when you were younger...

Get your mate to ask their mate

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Why am I such a pussy? 22 database queries in 0.0123100 seconds