corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ***Mitsubishi Evolution 2 RS excellent condition £3200***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***Mitsubishi Evolution 2 RS excellent condition £3200***
P1CK4D

User status: Offline
4th Mar 10 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale: Mitsubishi Evolution 2 RS 1994

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £3200

Extra Info: I am selling because I want a Audi S4 1998 (so if any one fancies a deal, im open)

Mileage is 106240km around 66k miles
Tax: 11months
MOT: August
HPI clear

The car is near on perfect with the odd little scratch but there is not a spot of rust on her, arches etc are all clean. I regularly wash her and is only used at the weekends as I commute to work by the lovely London Transport. The car has had 2 oil changes since I have owned it (September 2009)
Its had 3 owners (including myself) the 1st one being Auto Rallye Prep and the 2nd being a member off MLR from where I bought it.
Every thing on this car works how it should and is in excellent condition for the age it is.

Paper work I have for the car:

Old Mot’s and tax discs
Lots of receipts from previous owners such as Mitsubishi, Steven Hill Motor sport, Weston Performance LTD
Sigma alarm and cert (which I got fitted in my ownership)
It has paper work for a tracker, but I have not paid for it, so I am assuming its still on the car for a new owner to sign up to it again.

Spec:
2000cc turbo 4x4
Running 1 bar and running 270bhp (printout supplied)
Oil Breather tank
Air Filter HKS
Front and rear strut braces
Full exhaust system
De-cat
x5 OZ Magnesium wheels with a Spare (no tyre)
Good tread all round
Spare space saver in boot
Recaro SR Recliner seats (perfect condition, no holes or rips)
Sparco steering wheel
Extended boss
Air-con
Tanabe shocks, un-known springs
Nylon rally gear knob
Sigma Cat 1 alarm and immobiliser

Spares:
Transfer box
Cat
And a lot more of which I have not a clue about. But a big yellow box is included with the parts.
This is what was given to me by the previous owner as he had no need for them.

For those who are not aware, the RS model is a lightweight version or the gsr, no electric windows, no central locking, no rear wiper, manual aerial, non electric wing mirrors, un- colour coded door handles, close ratio gearbox, a RS rear diff, no abs and a few more I have maybe missed out. And made in few numbers.

Pictures:

There are no harness’s any more.

Contact Details: 07922516792

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Payment of cash on collection

I will try and get pictures of engine and interior ASAP, the comp Im using now wont let me upload pictures from my camera. People of whom are genuine I will send pictures via my phone if need be.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ***Mitsubishi Evolution 2 RS excellent condition £3200*** 24 database queries in 0.0083618 seconds