corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how to wire up a universal lambda sensor on a redtop help !!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how to wire up a universal lambda sensor on a redtop help !!!
moggz

User status: Offline
5th Mar 10 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi got a universal lambda for my c20xe need to know witch wire goes where and what would happen if i get it rong the wires on the sensor are 1 black and 2 white and the plug it 1 black 1 brown and 1 brown and green need HELP !!!
DAZ1985

6th Mar 10 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bin it and buy a proper one. Cant see a universal one working right tbh
moggz

7th Mar 10 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i think i will was of 50 tho

New Poll