corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa off the road till 1st june. few cheapish subtle mods needed:)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa off the road till 1st june. few cheapish subtle mods needed:)
Aerox-lad

User status: Offline
11th Mar 10 at 02:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid359.photobucket.com/albums/oo33/Aerox-lad/MOV00610.flv

little video of my corsa revving. its a 1.4 sport with janspeed cat by-pass sebring oval backbox and middlebox removed and pipercross airfilter.

but anyway i was looking at getting my arches and bumpers colour coded. my mirrors cold do with a touh up too. was wondering who could help me out. im pretty sure i could try and get someone to help me take the bits off or if not im a bit stuck as dont know much about cars was also thinkig of a facelift front bumper. its a 1995 n reg sport so has old style front bumper which is gash. so if anyone has a facelift front bumper in black let me know.

im located in wiltshire
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

11th Mar 10 at 02:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got one in matt black mate, also in wiltshire lol
Aerox-lad

11th Mar 10 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet got rear bumper to. do you know spankyjames and lanky? i got lankys old black corsa. i recognise your car from chipp
nathy_87

11th Mar 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

de-bumpstrip it (off the sides),
debadge if not already.
colour code boot lock.
Aerox-lad

12th Mar 10 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ump scaron what you selling?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa off the road till 1st june. few cheapish subtle mods needed:) 22 database queries in 0.3074181 seconds