corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » project 1.2 16v sxi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author project 1.2 16v sxi
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
13th Mar 10 at 02:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought this corsa about 2 months ago its an s reg 1.2 16 v with 63,000 on the clocks payed £200 from a guy in leeds
never had any probs at all not even now

was satain black with dent in passenger front wing and dent in roof and dent just above the drivers arch..

wasnt to bothered as its a project corsa so was made up with the price..

completely standard corsa b sxi Oh no
had to do soming about this so tinted the widows then bought gmax kit all around dropped the font 60mm
and the rear 60mm on nova springs sits lower now..
then bought real irmy grill ebay £90 looks cool
then had depos with hids crap so changed to morettes much better now sold morettes and have plain valeo head lamps with 8k hids nice

had full respray in side and out in gloss black de stripped and de badged.. smoked rear lights properly done clear indercators

then bought a powerflow duplex exhaust system of phil fcuk thanks mate great buy
fitted the next day and sounded nice but wanted it lowder lol of corse so de-cated it and left the rear silencer on as its lowd as fuck now very deep love it..

started to semi smooth the boot piks will be added..
and fixed my bonnet as had a dent were the clip had broke for the bonnet lifter and went threw my bonnet

bought some ceraro's a set of 5 for £130 with out tyres standard color
had them painted florecent yellow looks nice now

very bright piks up tomorrow

new rear bumper been paint today in work will get that fitted tomorrow i hope

thats it for now

[Edited on 13-03-2010 by jay-corsa-gsi]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » project 1.2 16v sxi 23 database queries in 0.0039589 seconds