corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » reprofiled piper cams and pullys for 1.4 maybe 1.6---1.4 head also for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author reprofiled piper cams and pullys for 1.4 maybe 1.6---1.4 head also for sale
rob_zetec

User status: Offline
18th Mar 10 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont really know much about these tbh they where on mark lawtons bro's car and i decided to split it, mark did email me telling me they worth 250 brand new and they are reprofiled piper cams, the pullys are still attached, they just want unscrewing but im leaving them on for the buyer. I got told that they would run fine in a 1.6 but they where in my 1.4 16v.

I want around hundred but i am open to offers and that includes postage. Me number is 07888015642. I live in wigan.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

The head i only want around 30 quid for it

[img][/img]

Thanks
rob_zetec

User status: Offline
19th Mar 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » reprofiled piper cams and pullys for 1.4 maybe 1.6---1.4 head also for sale 24 database queries in 0.0889931 seconds