corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bloke loses his lambo (now your stories of losing your car)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bloke loses his lambo (now your stories of losing your car)
Matt L

User status: Offline
20th Mar 10 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

click me

flol what a tit, how could you lose it and not remember where it is haaha.

[Edited on 22-03-2010 by Matt L]
AK

20th Mar 10 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've done it before, quite a few times actually. :/ always find it in the end though
lostboy
Banned

20th Mar 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've done it once, in an Asda car park
bigboykarl

20th Mar 10 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've had drivers park at heathrow...go into terminal to fetch customer then forget where they have parked...then wondered round for 30 mins with a very pissed off angry customer in tow until it was found
Pip308

20th Mar 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

n00b
Rammer

20th Mar 10 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive done it in a multistory car park spent about 30 mins wondering around looking for it getting in a right state coz i thought it had been nicked while the ex was still in the shops, she comes back to find me and says you dopey twat its on the top floor
Whittie

21st Mar 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've done this in Newcaslte before.
John

21st Mar 10 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where's pugnut, he's got a good story.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

21st Mar 10 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha, my mate did that with his ferrari 430,
he left it on beaconsfield high street parked across the front of a cafe, with the keys still in the ignition,
the cafe owner took the keys out of the ignition and locked it the next morning, luckily one of our mates saw it in the morning and phoned him,
not done it my self though

[Edited on 21-03-2010 by Tomnova16]

[Edited on 21-03-2010 by Tomnova16]

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Jordan C

21st Mar 10 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This reminds me about the boy that took his 306 round the shops and walked bck, panic'd posted that is car was missing on a forum then remeberd it was still at the shops
--DAN--

21st Mar 10 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have a massive car park at work, about half way through the day I had to walk across to another part of the site, as I'm walking across the car park I notice a vectra which is parked halfway up a kurb blocking the exit. Bearing in mind I've had to discipline a few people for persistantly parking in the wrong place and obstructing HGV's/deliveries I went back into the building and called all of my supervisors down to get their staff together and find out who's the car was and get it shifted. Nobody could find out who's it was so at shiftchange we had to re-direct the traffic all over the place which caused mayhem!! Hours later when I decided to go home I went to the car park and my car wasn't in my space, after 20 minutes of scratching my head and thinking it had been nicked I realised the Vectra still blocking the exit was my Mrs which I had decided to come to work in that day. The handbrake cable had snapped and it rolled all the way down and got stuck halfway up the kurb!!! So after bollocking half my staff it turned out to be me all along, still to this day nobody knows it was me.
sxibeast

21st Mar 10 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did it in Bluewater once! I forgot which block it was, but all i could remember was i went in through John Lewis. About 30 mins and a nagging gf later i found it! I actually think i might have walked past it on my travels aswell
Nath

21st Mar 10 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've freaked myself out a few times. But then I have had a car stolen, so it does make you paranoid.
Andy Stocker

22nd Mar 10 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I left my old Skyline parked outside the front of the house, went to bed, then a guy knocked asking if it was my car. Said yes and he handed me my keys i'd left in the door

[Edited on 22-03-2010 by Andy Stocker]
DaveyLC

22nd Mar 10 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker
I left my old Skyline parked outside the front of the house, went to bed, then a guy knocked asking if it was my car. Said yes and he handed me my keys i'd left in the door

[Edited on 22-03-2010 by Andy Stocker]

Many years back I had a XR3i Cabrio, I nipped home to get something and left the car outside with the keys in the ignition, stereo on, wallet in the door pocket, phone on the center console and quickly went inside to get something.

I got a bit side tracked and never came back out

When I got up in the morning I was looking for my wallet, keys and phone for about 30 minutes until I realised what I had done

I can't believe the car didnt get nicked! and to add insult to injury the battery was flat
Matt L

22nd Mar 10 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at some of these stories

I have to say i have never done anything like this yet... although suppose there is still plenty of time for me to do it.

[Edited on 22-03-2010 by Matt L]
RichR
Premium Member

22nd Mar 10 at 10:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a few people who've lost their cars in the Alton Towers' car park and had to wait until virtually everyone has left the park before they find their cars
Andy Stocker

22nd Mar 10 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
I know a few people who've lost their cars in the Alton Towers' car park and had to wait until virtually everyone has left the park before they find their cars

We had to do this after a swimming gala in Luton when I was younger to find my dads car. Everyone had gone and still no car ....... Luton
Root

22nd Mar 10 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lost my car a few times, sometimes when I'd finish college, I'd walk round the car park a few times before remembering I walked to college that day. lol, but never rang my insurance company about it. Also having remote central locking that cherps when locked/unlocked, helps you find your car easier sometimes lol
Ingham
Banned

22nd Mar 10 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bloke loses his lambo (now your stories of losing your car) 23 database queries in 0.1784530 seconds