corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lorry shunts car on A1

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lorry shunts car on A1
Shelly
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Mar 10 at 16:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJic8Z4Tx9Q

Is this real??
bigboykarl

20th Mar 10 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

certainly looked it.....
ljames555

20th Mar 10 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love the terminator soundtrack
fred7

20th Mar 10 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks more like a stunt to me for a movie maybe? how on earth would you be able to push a car up the motorway for that long without flipping the car for 1 and 2 without slowing down!!
Nick-S

20th Mar 10 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely there should be tyre smoke?
Nath

20th Mar 10 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its real.
John

20th Mar 10 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if this has been posted before?
_Allan_

20th Mar 10 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tis a real repost, aye
Daveskater
Premium Member

20th Mar 10 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That actually happened.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
x14xe sport

20th Mar 10 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same thing happened on wednesday on a1 near bowes incline just below angel of north, was a lass in a red corsa in middle lane, an artic had moved into the outside lane to allow cars on to a1 from metro centre, think a car flashed the artic to let him move over but corsa was in the middle lane just below his mirror so pretty much invsible to the lorry driver, he moved over and spun the corsa out in front of him pushed it down the road a little way then out into the outside lane, lass was facing wrong way up the a1 and just had her hands over her face. luckily i'd seen it happen straight away so put hazzards on and got everyone stopped and moved her car cos she was just a complete wreck shaking and could hardly walk bound to be in serious shock and she was only young, lorry driver stopped and was pretty genuine guy just hadnt seen her till he was pushing her down the road. the previous week i was following a new fiat panda that went round a corner and skidded off the road on some ice into a field and rolled twice into a field, think i'm a bad omen lol
saj_123

20th Mar 10 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw this on the BBC website on Thursday.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

26th May 10 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well he kept his license

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/10162158.stm

I really don't see why he had to go before the traffic commisioner, the police attended when the incident happened and were happy that it didn't need to go further but because someone felt the need to video the event rather than try to aware the driver and then post the video on youtube, the driver has to go through a couple of months wondering if he's still gonna have a license and job and in the end was commended for the way he handled the situation.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

26th May 10 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you seen the no win no fee ad with the woman who was supposedly in the Clio. Also the mrs had a new 911 in her work a couple of weeks ago that had the same thing happen. Needed a new side. Lorry driver didn't know the Porsche was there either

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Rickavo

27th May 10 at 01:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes it's been on the radio all day, apparently she was undertaking...
GF-91
Banned

27th May 10 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by x14xe sport
same thing happened on wednesday on a1 near bowes incline just below angel of north, was a lass in a red corsa in middle lane, an artic had moved into the outside lane to allow cars on to a1 from metro centre, think a car flashed the artic to let him move over but corsa was in the middle lane just below his mirror so pretty much invsible to the lorry driver, he moved over and spun the corsa out in front of him pushed it down the road a little way then out into the outside lane, lass was facing wrong way up the a1 and just had her hands over her face. luckily i'd seen it happen straight away so put hazzards on and got everyone stopped and moved her car cos she was just a complete wreck shaking and could hardly walk bound to be in serious shock and she was only young, lorry driver stopped and was pretty genuine guy just hadnt seen her till he was pushing her down the road. the previous week i was following a new fiat panda that went round a corner and skidded off the road on some ice into a field and rolled twice into a field, think i'm a bad omen lol

One time, I was walking down a street and a man fell over. I must be a bad omen too.
chr15barn3s

27th May 10 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would blame the woman, take her license off her as she clearly can't join traffic properly! People don't understand HGV's at all.
gravesy

27th May 10 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I got you a full set of punctuation for your next post.

.,;:"'!?()
Me and the boys clubbed together for some capital letters as well ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ and the carriage returns came free

Enjoy.
lostboy
Banned

27th May 10 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gravesy
quote:

I got you a full set of punctuation for your next post.

.,;:"'!?()
Me and the boys clubbed together for some capital letters as well ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ and the carriage returns came free

Enjoy.

whitter45

27th May 10 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it real the woman was on GMTV a few weeks ago

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lorry shunts car on A1 23 database queries in 0.1082919 seconds