corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » arden bule corsa sport with 2.0 16v turbo in it

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author arden bule corsa sport with 2.0 16v turbo in it
sportlet

User status: Offline
21st Mar 10 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa sport
Engine - 2.0 16v turbo
Mileage -67.000on the shell unknow on engine
Price - 2600.00

Location - retford nottinghamshire
Contact phone number - 07825302230
Contact email address - nigel_stevenson03@hotmail.co.uk

General information - time has come to get rid of my project as my girlfriend as just had our second baby and the not enuff room for double pushchair in the boot

it has been my project for just over a year and i done about 90% off off so all the hard work is done

it and arden bule corsa sport shell with about 67.000 on the shell and it has a 2.0 16v turbo out a calibra in it it got red silcone hose everywhere
3" system from about the where the cat would be
xe inlet cam
f20 gearbox
frontea intercooler
upgrade shafts
and a few other bits
i want £2600.00 for or ono
it has no tax or mot on it so will need towing away
it will sad to see it go
but are open to swaps if it right for as i need a bigger car so let me know if u want picture let me know and i e mail u them when i can but it will be night time and i work full time
there problem loads i missing but can not think so ring text or e mail me look forward to hearing from u thanks for looking and reading thius nigel

[Edited on 21-03-2010 by sportlet]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » arden bule corsa sport with 2.0 16v turbo in it 24 database queries in 0.0089278 seconds