corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 206 problems?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 206 problems?
antnee

User status: Offline
24th Mar 10 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A friend of mine is buying a 2004 1.4 16v 206, they had a AA inspection done and the only things that stood out were;

Misfire under load
Rear brake pads worn and need replacing

They said that the AA man said the misfire is a common problem on them? is that true?

Also the car has only done 27,000 miles, surely the rear pads shouldn't need replacing already?
Nic Barnes

24th Mar 10 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pug forum probably help you out m8
Ste
Premium Member

24th Mar 10 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be dirty plugs and brakes are 6 years old. I wouldn't believe any odometer reading these days tbh.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Baskey

24th Mar 10 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coil packs where the issue on my mates girlfriends. I thought it was the plugs so changed them, no joy, then i changed the coil packs and it was fine. Found out later its very common
antnee

24th Mar 10 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its all very clean and very good condition so I don't doubt the milage.

Will have to keep an eye on the coilpacks then

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 206 problems? 23 database queries in 0.0117252 seconds