corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White 12v Corsa £700 ONO

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author White 12v Corsa £700 ONO
MrMillar

User status: Offline
25th Mar 10 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.0 12v
Mileage - 44.000
Price - £700 ONO (will consider swapz)

Location - Skelmersdale (Near Wigan and Liverpool)
Contact phone number - U2U me
Contact email address - U2U me

General information - Due to the interest from the 4 cars for £1.000 thread I have decided to sell them separately, this car from the 4 has nothing wrong with it (as far as I'm aware) I'm using this car as my main car and it only has 44.000 legit miles on the clock (and passed MOT certificates to prove it) the car is mint inside and out apart from a really badly done touch up job to a spot on the boot (which I will sort out before selling) it has CD player, adjustable seating and all the basic Corsa nick nacks, extremely good on insurance cheep to insure perfect first car for both Male and Female, I do about 45 MpG and spend about £10 a week on petrol, the only reason I am selling this car is I want something with power steering and a sportier engine, the car has 12months MOT and I can put 6/12 months Tax on it for the right price, the car can be viewed and driven away at any time just contact me via u2u, any more info that is needed feel free to ask

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White 12v Corsa £700 ONO 24 database queries in 0.0080559 seconds