corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Free Hyundai Accent 2000 reg (all legit not stolen)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Free Hyundai Accent 2000 reg (all legit not stolen)
MrMillar

User status: Offline
25th Mar 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Hyundai
Model - Accent
Engine - 1.3i
Mileage - about 60k
Price - FREE (I need it shifted asap I will get a fine)

Location - Skelmersdale (near Wigan and Liverpool
Contact phone number - u2u me
Contact email address - u2u me

General information - I bought a Hyundai accent 1.3i, from a friend as he needed the cash it was a none starter but I planned to fix that, I got bogged down in work and family problems and I haven't had the time to even look at it since buying it, the gear linkage has disconnected and the engine is fucked I think so I can't move it out of my street car park and I've been warned if I don't move it soon I will get a fine, it's declared as SORN and has service history along with passed MOT certificates and tax disks, I have all the documents for it and IT Is NOT STOLEN or a right off I just need it gone.

**will need a transporter to be taken away**

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Free Hyundai Accent 2000 reg (all legit not stolen) 24 database queries in 0.0082719 seconds