corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Joke Day - Post yours

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Joke Day - Post yours
nathy_87

User status: Offline
26th Mar 10 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A firefighter was working on the engine outside the station, when he noticed a little girl nearby in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides, and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The girl was wearing a fire-fighter’s helmet. The wagon was being pulled by her dog and her cat. The firefighter walked over to take a closer look.

'That sure is a nice fire truck,' the firefighter said with admiration. 'Thanks,' the girl replied. The firefighter looked a little closer. The girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

'Little partner,' the firefighter said, 'I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster.'
The little girl replied thoughtfully, 'You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren.'
Scotty C

User status: Offline
26th Mar 10 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Renualt and Ford are working on a new small car for women. They are mixing the Renualt Clio & the Ford Taurus and calling it the 'Clitaurus'. It comes in pink, and the average male car thief won't be able to find it, let alone turn it on, even if someone tells him where it is & how to do it. Rumor has it that it leaks transmisson fluid once a month & can be a real cunt to start in the morning.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Joke Day - Post yours 22 database queries in 0.0070589 seconds