corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Electricians Look Here

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electricians Look Here
MarkSport

User status: Offline
28th Mar 10 at 02:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All

Anyone who has completed their electrical course could you answer this please? It's been bugging me for a few days but need to know as can't find the answer on the college website or book.

I'm starting my NVQ level 2 electrical installation course this september untill july 2011 then doing NVQ level 3 In september 2011.

After I have done them two years do I have to do anymore courses like the 17th edition thing everyones on about on here?
C2RL R

28th Mar 10 at 05:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most people do city and guilds electrical installation and the 17th is part of that. you normally do the nvq stuff on the side if that makes sense.
scottyp1989

28th Mar 10 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on the college tbh when i was there they did the 17th eddition seperate. but when they start again in september they are adding it in as an extra exam
MarkSport

28th Mar 10 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah cheers lads.It is listed in the book on its own for £250 but just wondering if its a compulsary thing or not

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Electricians Look Here 22 database queries in 0.0078280 seconds