corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa Sport With History

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa Sport With History
liam_bate

User status: Offline
29th Mar 10 at 02:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall Corsa B
Model - Sport
Engine - 1.4 16v
Mileage - 95000
Price - offers over £700

Location - Hartlepool
Contact phone number - U2U
Contact email address - U2U

General information -

Here I have my Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.4 16v. This car looks and goes mint!!

The car itself has been lowered on G-Max 60mm springs with standard shocks on the front and G-Max 40mm rear springs. It has a cat back Piper Exhaust System and 15” Fox alloys wheels with all four tyres been good quality.

It’s not over the top modified just got really subtle modification’s which I did to my taste.

It’s got 95k on clock but there is loads of history with the car as you can see in the pictures and runs like a dream.

I have just put 12months MOT on it and also 6months Tax as well.

The only bad point is that someone has keyed the Driver’s side and also bits of the passenger side. But I have been told by a panel beater that if I flatten it back with 2000 grit wet and dry paper and then apply lacquer it could be flattened back and sorted without having to paint the car.

Apart from that the car as you can see looks nice.

Apart from the interior needing a hoover and the outside needing a wash the car is spot on I can’t fault it

In the pictures you can see the wheels have no centre caps that is because i took them off because i like the way they look but they can be put back on off course.

I am wanting offers over £700 pounds

Thanks for taking the time to view my page.

Thanks for taking the time to view my page.

[Edited on 29-03-2010 by liam_bate]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa Sport With History 24 database queries in 0.0114498 seconds