corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » xe suspension

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xe suspension
jo1945

User status: Offline
30th Mar 10 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got yellow fk coilies on my xe corsa atm, but they aren't really up to the job. I'm thinking of going back to shocks and springs, what do people recommend? I'm leaning towards the 50mm spax ride adjustable kit, does anyone have pics of an xe with these fitted (does the weight of the engine make it much lower than normal?) as I have to get over some hefty speedbumps at work so it can't be too low. Thanks
Rich H

User status: Offline
30th Mar 10 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bilstein B10 set up. Brilliant bit of kit.

Speak to broster (Mark) @ Jamsport he'll be able to sort you out.

Pics of how it sits in here: http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=551193

New Poll