corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » to settle a dispute

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author to settle a dispute
jibjob

User status: Offline
1st Apr 10 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically im sick of waiting for a dispute to be sorted (after 4 months) so im going for a cash refund instead of waiting for them to send me the parts. So i need an average price of the parts so i can give a figure of what im owed. So if you could give me a price of each of the following it would be much appreciated. The parts should be second hand and in good condition for the price.

A pair of Corsa GSI fogs lights

A Corsa GSI front splitter

Mark B

1st Apr 10 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what did u pay for them?
jibjob

1st Apr 10 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically i swapped some parts for a GSI front bumper which was described as "complete" and "comes with splitter". When it turned up there was no splitter, the grill was broke, the arch lugs werent intact and the fog light was smashed. There was no bits in the packaging so the smashed fog, arch lugs and grill must have happened before packaging. Ive waited 4 months for this to be sorted and he said he would find me a splitter and fogs but nothing has been done. So instead of waiting anymore i just want the money to get the parts myself. Ive already got to pay my own money to fix the arch lugs and find a new grill not to mention the fact the paint was crap.

I just think 4 months to sort out a splitter and fog is rediculous and id rather just have the money and sort it myself.
andyc1234

1st Apr 10 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

foglights about 40 ish splitter about the same but doubt you would find one. just give me the bumper and be done with
jibjob

1st Apr 10 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I offered you the bumper you soft lad! Right so im looking about £80 for the parts? I'll send him a text and a u2u now.
andyc1234

1st Apr 10 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a bit of interest when i stuck my foglights up for 40 so thats just what im going off. splitter in decent condition doubt you would find one
jibjob

1st Apr 10 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No problem then ive u2u'd him telling him i want as close to £80 as possible. Im currently fibreglassing that bumper to cover up the intercooler hole in it and then its going up for sale so if youre interested Andy make me an offer
andyc1234

1st Apr 10 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im happy with the one i found at the side of the road for the minute
jibjob

1st Apr 10 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still cant believe it was just there at the side of the road! Didnt you say it was wrapped round a lamp post or something?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » to settle a dispute 22 database queries in 0.7968080 seconds