corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Vectra SRi 2.6 V6 Saloon with GSi bits

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Vectra SRi 2.6 V6 Saloon with GSi bits
Matt..

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 10 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Vectra SRi
Engine - 2.6 V6
Mileage - 144,000
Price - £1795 make me an offer im not offended by them....

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07534290378
Contact email address - lillford_iz_amazin@hotmail.com

General information -

I'd like a swap with either 106: xsi/rallye/gti

or Saxo: vtr/vts

or facelift Corsa sport: 1.6 16v

This is my 2001 2.6 V6 Vectra SRi in metallic Diamond Black. It's a beautiful car that pulls like a train, and runs quiet as a church mouse, no tapping on cold start up etc. I've only had the car 2 weeks, but I can't afford to run it, I thought I could, but I can't.

There is a GSi front bumper fitted, which would benefit from a respray as the paint is starting to flake down the bottom. Facelift GSi wheels are fitted and been sprayed black, looks great in my opinion. There is a half leather interior which has lumbar support and is very comfy, with alot of room.

It is the more desirable saloon model, which looks great but could really do with a good polish which would make it gleam.

Under the bonnet is mint, with red silicone hoses on the intake, and down to the air filter.

Lowered 40mm all round on cobra springs and dampers.

Genuine Irmscher upper and lower grilles (the difference they make to the looks is unbelievable).

There is a cone airfilter fitted, makes the 6 cylinders sing loud (sounds lovely).

I had all 4 rear rose bushes done on Thursday 25th March as they were knocking very badly, now drives like a dream so smooth and quiet.

It does require 2 rear tyres as they are low.

Don't let the mileage put you off I encourage people to come and drive it and tell me if it feels like a car with that mileage. Vauxhall V6 engines are known for their reliability and strength.

The service book is stamped up to 119,000 miles.

Looks like the battery may have a dead/dodgy cell. Sometimes it will go flat after being parked up for a few hours. Sometimes it's fine, the past 2 days it's not lost charge and been fine.

The logbook is now here.

No time wasters....I'm getting sick of people offering swaps and wanting to buy the car, then turning round and saying 'I can't afford the insurance' CHECK FIRST IT'S NOT DIFFICULT!!!

I've been honest so return the favour and do the same please.

My number is 07534290378, please be aware that weekdays between the hours of 8:30-5pm I will be at work so will NOT be able to answer or return texts/calls. However as soon as I finish work I will return calls and texts. Weekends you can contact me anytime.

To keeps mods/admin happy price is £1795 o.n.o

Thanks for looking,
Matt.

[Edited on 03-04-2010 by Matt..]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Vectra SRi 2.6 V6 Saloon with GSi bits 24 database queries in 0.0062621 seconds