corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Different rules for Police???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Different rules for Police???
Andy Stocker

User status: Offline
14th Mar 03 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to Tesco earlier to get some Choc Choc Chip Haagen Dazs & thought i'll only be 2 mins so i'll pop the car in the pick up point. Police car pulls up in bay behind me ( yes the 'Pick Up Point')
Go to walk into Tesco & one of them says 'Do you see what that sign says?'
SIGN READS 'DO NOT LEAVE VEHICLES UNATTENDED'
Smiled at him cos I knew he was gonna be an ar5e bandit, so I replied I could be a bit cheeky here......
He said 'Go on then......'
So I said 'Why are you parked there?'
He said 'Cos i'm the Police & my cars not unattended' ( had his chump inside)
I bit me lip & went on my way ( without my ice cream ) & Noticed a standard family wagon parked up behind the Police car now unattended & they got away scot free???
So its ok for the Police & general public to park where they shouldn't, but definately not ok for anyone witha slightly modded car???
He was just as much in the wrong as I was cos its a pick up point for Taxi's.
Now if I had an MOT I would have got lippy & wouldn't have minded a producer, but had to bugger off with no sense of satisfaction. Coupled with a crap day sitting in traffic in East London & a parking ticket.

Great day
Matty J

14th Mar 03 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police think there really BIG when they do things like that!

What ever happened to Fighting Crime and keeping our streets safe???

Cunts!!
Andy Stocker

14th Mar 03 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was so wound up when I got home I'd given myself a headache
Matty J

14th Mar 03 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do that..

Need to chill out! Have a wank, that normally cures stress.

Andy Stocker

14th Mar 03 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah I need to eat
Kris TD

14th Mar 03 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet the police had an mot. They couldnt get away with it. You lot who do that are just idoits mate.
Andy Stocker

14th Mar 03 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neither do I challenge the idiot remark made by Kris. No MOT is naughty, but when you are t rying to get the car through an MOT without the cat, it becomes a little difficult to obtain one.
The car is not long back from a £425 service & is totally road legal bar the exhaust.
MOT issue should be sorted by tomorrow afternoon.
& if they had given me a producer & I couldn't produce the document, you are very right in saying i'd have got what I deserved, but unfortunately I have to drive 26 miles everyday to work & back.
MOT issue aside...... it still shouldnt make it okay for some one else as well as themselves to park in a Pick up bay & only me being penalized

[Edited on 14-03-2003 by Andy Stocker]
Adam-D

14th Mar 03 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

police ar a pain in the arse got pulled for enthusiastic cornering well thats what i said i mean if the speed limit is 30mph and your car get get round the bend at 30 isay do it the police didnt like it thou
cars completly leagel didnt stop him pulling it apart the i had to put it back together including the spare and that little tool thingy under the spare
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Mar 03 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am I missing the point somewhat, but a Tescos pick up point doesnt really fall under the jurisdiction of the police?
Bwortang

14th Mar 03 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the dangerous driving and extreme speed that they drive at that gets on my tits. Just because they have fitted a set of flashing lights on their motor they think it's an excuse to break road traffic laws.
Andy Stocker

14th Mar 03 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Am I missing the point somewhat, but a Tescos pick up point doesnt really fall under the jurisdiction of the police?

Thankyou Ian, couldn't really drag them up on that due to the MOT thingy.
Following a Policecar along a dual carraigeway to work the other & decided to see how fast they go, maintained a gap & they weredoing 85 & werent 'On A Mission'
blebo

14th Mar 03 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker
Neither do I challenge the idiot remark made by Kris. No MOT is naughty, but when you are t rying to get the car through an MOT without the cat, it becomes a little difficult to obtain one.
The car is not long back from a £425 service & is totally road legal bar the exhaust.
& if they had given me a producer & I couldn't produce the document, you are very right in saying i'd have got what I deserved, but unfortunately I have to drive 26 miles everyday to work & back.
MOT issue aside...... it still shouldnt make it okay for some one else as well as themselves to park in a Pick up bay & only me being penalized

I have to drive 100 miles a day to work and home again and I did without my car for 3 months when it failed its MOT so your talking Pish mate......no MOt = No Insurance so your a f*ck wit!!
vibrio
Banned

14th Mar 03 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Went to Tesco earlier to get some Choc Choc Chip Haagen Dazs & thought i'll only be 2 mins so i'll pop the car in the pick up point. Police car pulls up in bay behind me ( yes the 'Pick Up Point')
Go to walk into Tesco & one of them says 'Do you see what that sign says?'
SIGN READS 'DO NOT LEAVE VEHICLES UNATTENDED'
Smiled at him cos I knew he was gonna be an ar5e bandit, so I replied I could be a bit cheeky here......
He said 'Go on then......'
So I said 'Why are you parked there?'
He said 'Cos i'm the Police & my cars not unattended' ( had his chump inside)
I bit me lip & went on my way ( without my ice cream ) & Noticed a standard family wagon parked up behind the Police car now unattended & they got away scot free???
So its ok for the Police & general public to park where they shouldn't, but definately not ok for anyone witha slightly modded car???
He was just as much in the wrong as I was cos its a pick up point for Taxi's.
Now if I had an MOT I would have got lippy & wouldn't have minded a producer, but had to bugger off with no sense of satisfaction. Coupled with a crap day sitting in traffic in East London & a parking ticket.

Great day

are you sure he was just not trying to fob you off cause he thought you were trying to pick him up.

Vibrio

============================
Senior POAH Moderating General
vibrio@corsasport.co.uk
Click here to see Stocker touching himself
[img]http://images2.fotki.com/v19/photos/3/33057/108727/vibrio-vi.gif[/img]
vibrio
Banned

14th Mar 03 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

actually car parks are now covered my the road trafiic act. but the pick up point has no legal referance
vibrio
Banned

14th Mar 03 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by blebo
quote:

I have to drive 100 miles a day to work and home again and I did without my car for 3 months when it failed its MOT so your talking Pish mate......no MOt = No Insurance so your a f*ck wit!!

no you'll find it's you who is the fuck wit. no insurance or no MOT = no car tax. you can get insurance for a car that has no MOT

Vibrio

vibrio@corsasport.co.uk
Click here to see Stocker touching himself
[img]http://images2.fotki.com/v19/photos/3/33057/108727/vibrio-vi.gif[/img]
ainsley_brader

14th Mar 03 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by blebo
quote:

no you'll find it's you who is the fuck wit. no insurance or no MOT = no car tax. you can get insurance for a car that has no MOT

Vibrio

Doesnt not having an MoT invalidate your car insurance hence making you the fśckwit

vibrio@corsasportco.uk
Click here to see Stocer touhing himself
[url=http://www.punoabarth.co.uk/phpbb2][img]http://images2.fotki.com19/photos/3/33057/108727/vibrio-vi.gif[/img][url]

Corsa^Dan

16th Mar 03 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol well said

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Different rules for Police??? 22 database queries in 0.0156641 seconds