corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » GI Astra GSI 2.0 Turbo RARE RED

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GI Astra GSI 2.0 Turbo RARE RED
Warren G

User status: Offline
11th Apr 10 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra
Engine - Z20LET
Mileage - 92000
Price - £4995

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

Possibley thinking of selling my astra, if this one car comes up for sale - if it doesnt i wont be selling

This is one of 25 red astra gsi's they built, and its red! and one of the last of the line (2004)

Dont let the mileage put you off, as has been looked after through it life, full vauxhall service history with reciepts, the engine has had a full engine build and runs sweet, no oil leaks, coolant leaks, doesnt use any oil at all. Gearbox is smooth and no problems at all

Interior, again, looks like its done half the miles! iv also fitted a 6 CD holder

In the time i have owned the car, it has had the following done:
Gm cambelt kit
New oil cooler pipes (had slight leak)
Regular oil changes
New alarm siern
Insigna washer jets
New VXR Turbo
New Boost Control Solionds

Iv had professional paint correction, and its gleams red
wheels refurbed
Catback exhaust system
Eibach 50/30 springs
Panel filter
Iriduim spark plugs
Vectra C intake
Remapped ECU, (256bhp/317lbft)

Tax - 1 month
MOT - about 10months

The car drives very nice, will soak up the motorway miles, and will return 38mpg if sit at 70mph!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » GI Astra GSI 2.0 Turbo RARE RED 24 database queries in 0.0113420 seconds