corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x14xe engine and bits, strut braces and wheel.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x14xe engine and bits, strut braces and wheel.
Anth.s

User status: Offline
21st Apr 10 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

x14xe 1.4 16valve corsa sport engine with ecu, loom, box, corasponda and chip, mounts and i also have a long shaft. it has 60,000 miles on the clock it, its just had a new headgasket,
water pump and timingbelt kit but i have no proof to show for this work as i done it my self.
it has got a head of a 1.6 16valve tigra i am not sure if they are any different, it comes with manifold, downpipe, startermoter, altinator also there is a spare rockercover and some other odds and ends everthing needed to put it in your corsa really.
the engine runs mint not smokey or anything when i took it out.
this is a quite quick engine my corsa used 2 keep up with saxo and c2 vtr's with this engine in,
selling due to gone biger

want a quick sale on this engine as its just siting in the garage collecting dust
£170 ovno

also i have 2 front strut braces, 1 polished and a red omp adjustible.
£20 for the polished and £40 for the omp 1.

also have a mk2 astra gte steering £25 (not sure if i defo want 2 sell this tho)

i am sure there is some 40 mm lowering springs for the front liying around 2.

there will be other things to add just carnt remember

[Edited on 21-04-2010 by Anth.s]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » x14xe engine and bits, strut braces and wheel. 24 database queries in 0.0042181 seconds