corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Best Thing you've seen lately whilst driving

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best Thing you've seen lately whilst driving
MarkSport

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 10 at 05:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought I would post this as there are a few things i've noticed which are pretty cool

1 is them conservative banners slating gordon brown everywhere.....they're brilliant

and i seen the renault f1 team lorry on the m42 yesterday heading nottingham way whilst on the way to work.big white and yellow 40ft with the renault coach behind it
dannymccann

23rd Apr 10 at 06:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive seen some 'special' driving on the road recently, had to keep an eye out so much for the morning commuting cocks I cant look anywhere else
nathy_87

23rd Apr 10 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet that was awesome, duke. Last night I seen a nice woman get undressed in her bedroom with curtains open. (Pert with heffer boobs, if anyone wanted to know). Also i've seen this morning yellow gallardo.
taylorboosh

23rd Apr 10 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i seen a tracter up a hill with a trailer on its side behind it yesterday
Tomnova16
Premium Member

23rd Apr 10 at 08:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw a reflection of my car in a shop window this morning

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Nath

23rd Apr 10 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People reversing out of a contraflow on the M1. That was quite interesting.
RichR
Premium Member

23rd Apr 10 at 08:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When your stuck in traffic or roadworks on a dual carriageway or motorway; play spot the sex toy in the central reservation. The amount of crap you see along the road is unbelievable; I've only ever seen one of those Durex vibrating cock rings but I'm waiting for the rabbit
Daimo B

23rd Apr 10 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The C**t in a lorry who decided to throw diesel all over the road in front of me, twice, whilst going round a roundabout this morning. He got a right earful, "F**king stupid F**king c**t, whats your f**king problem, don't you f**king maintain your pikey assed rusty f**king peice of sh1t truck (and it continued )

Oh wait, you said best thing.

Funnily enough, I was perving at a hot chick in a 206 convertable last night. Brucey bonus was i had my camera in my crash helmet so spent the next 20 seconds staring at her. I though it would get me CS cool points and was gonna upload it, but instead i carried on in the real world for the evening Hot though.

[Edited on 23-04-2010 by VXR]
gravesy

23rd Apr 10 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
When your stuck in traffic or roadworks on a dual carriageway or motorway; play spot the sex toy in the central reservation. The amount of crap you see along the road is unbelievable; I've only ever seen one of those Durex vibrating cock rings but I'm waiting for the rabbit

I'm always amazed at the number of shoes I see in the central reservation.

On my way home the other week on the M3 a white van went past. The driver's mate held up a sign that said "I've shagged your mum".

[Edited on 23-04-2010 by gravesy]
ed

23rd Apr 10 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not been in my car since the 7th April
Daimo B

23rd Apr 10 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, where do the shoes come from????

Always 1, never 2.... I've never seen peopel walking around in 1 shoe though?
adiohead

23rd Apr 10 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw one of these:

trailing one of these:

sc0ott

23rd Apr 10 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw a crow chasing a small bird. it caught it in mid air and the small bird just fell to the ground.
Daimo B

23rd Apr 10 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crows don't chase other birds.

Morelikley a Kestrel as they hover around motorways a lot. Great birds!!!
Adam_B

23rd Apr 10 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
1 is them conservative banners slating gordon brown everywhere.....they're brilliant

Inrerestingly i saw one of those yesterday and thought Im deffinitly not voting for them if their campagn is based on pointing out the other leaders flaws. Im fully aware of whats wrong, Id prefer to know what there going to do to sort it.
Nath

23rd Apr 10 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
quote:

Inrerestingly i saw one of those yesterday and thought Im deffinitly not voting for them if their campagn is based on pointing out the other leaders flaws. Im fully aware of whats wrong, Id prefer to know what there going to do to sort it.

This is what I was saying to my Dad the other day when we saw about 10 of them within 2 miles of each other.
Marc

23rd Apr 10 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen a few horse and carts recently, the ones that go like stink
adiohead

23rd Apr 10 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
quote:

This is what I was saying to my Dad the other day when we saw about 10 of them within 2 miles of each other.

It's not about policies though. It's about "who came out best on teh telly". It's like X Factor and Simon Cowell should judge them.
sc0ott

23rd Apr 10 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Crows don't chase other birds.

Morelikley a Kestrel as they hover around motorways a lot. Great birds!!!

wasnt anywhere near a motorway. it was in my local town. i turned the corner to go into the shop car park and looking through my front window i seen the whole thing. was defo a crow and the smaller bird hit the ground in front of where i was driving.

ive also seen a baby seagull (the grey things) munching on a dead rabbit. this i was surprised by.
Colin

23rd Apr 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw a nice 997 GT3 in white pass me at a junction a few days ago!!

Was nice....dont see many up where I am!!
Kurt

23rd Apr 10 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last night coming up to M6 J18 roundabout from Holmes Chapel i was behind a white corsa Sri/Sport (Red badges) car looked a nail.

Anyway as we aproched the roundabout he swerved on to the wrong side of road to enter the roundabout from the exit

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=holmes+chapel&sll=53.202489,-2.3577&sspn=0.037479,0.07699&g=holmes+chapel&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Holmes+Chapel,+Crewe,+Cheshire,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.200866,-2.384902&spn=0,0.004812&z=18&layer=c&cbll=53.200811,-2.385153&panoid=VKa52MdANRAogusnl3uG_A&cbp=12,250.76,,0,15.33

They sharply braked realising what they'd done.. but lingered for a while before reversing

[Edited on 23-04-2010 by Kurt]
AndyKent

23rd Apr 10 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best thing I've seen this week is a speed camera which looks like its been attacked with a fire bomb

Covered in marks like its been in an explosion and half the yellow paint burnt off
Scotty_B

23rd Apr 10 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I looked in my rear view mirror and I saw it, me of course.
Danny P

23rd Apr 10 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Nismo

23rd Apr 10 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I follow a National Express coach back from London yesturday and it had printed graphics on the back saying:

"Chase me im a WIFI hotspot"

I thought that was ace

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Best Thing you've seen lately whilst driving 23 database queries in 0.3961670 seconds