corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Big clearout of C20XE C20LET parts and a few other things

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Big clearout of C20XE C20LET parts and a few other things
--ToM--

User status: Offline
24th Apr 10 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The parts i have for sale i am open to offers on everything as i just want rid now as i no longer own a vuaxhall prices are just for moderators t keep happy so u2u offers on everything

Piks of everything is avaliable let me know what you want to see and ill take piks and send them, not much point with half the stuff as you know what they look like

XE / LET OIL COOLER AND SANDWITCH PLATE ND PIPES VGC NO SCABBY CORROSION £30

XE / LET IDLE CONTROL VALVES £10 EACH

C20LET INLET MANIFOLD WITH THROTTLE BODY £25

C20LET TOPHAT £25

XE / LET CAMBELT COVER IN BLACK £20

XE / LET EXHAUST MANIFOLD GASKET £5

XE CREAM INJECTORS ON A 3BAR FUEL REG AND RAIL £15

LET YELLOW INJECTORS ON 3BA REG AND RAIL £20

C20XE BRAND NEW IN PACKET EXHAUST GASKET (CRUSH TYPE FOR MANIFOLD TO CENTER SECTION) £5

C20LET DOWNPIPE COMPLETE WITH CIRCULAR GASKET (GASKET COST £25 FROM VAUXHALL ON ITS OWN) £35

XE / LET BLACK PLASTIC WATER PIPES THATBOLT TO BACK OF THE BLOCK £5 EACH

XE / LET IGNITION COILS FOR DIZZY TYPE, ONE COMES WITH TRIGGER PACK £30 ONE IS JUST THE COIL £20 BOTH BOSCH ITEMS

ASTRA MK4 CLEA SIDE REPEATERS WITH ORANGE BULBS £5

BRAND NEW SMOKED DIGITAL BOOST GUAGE £15

BRAND NEW SMOKED WATER TEMP GUAGE £15

XE NKG SINGLE POINT SPARK PLUGS DONE 50 MILES £15

XE / LET STAINLESS ROCKER COVER BOLT KIT £10

XE / LET SMOOTH METAL SPARK PLG COVER £20

XE / LET WIRING LOOM - THE PART THAT IS A 4 PIN PLUG AND HAS THE KNOCK SENSOR AND ICV SENSOR PART ON IT £5

3.5" OUTWARD ROLLED COSWORTH STYLE STAINLESS BACBOX WILL NEED WELDING TO FIT YOUR CAR AS CAME OFF A MK4 ASTRA £30
--ToM--

25th Apr 10 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
jay-corsa-gsi
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

25th Apr 10 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2ud

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Big clearout of C20XE C20LET parts and a few other things 24 database queries in 0.4257510 seconds