corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » dole scum on facebook.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dole scum on facebook.
Ben G

User status: Offline
2nd May 10 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cousin used to work at ford with me, earning 35k+ a year. unfortunately he got made redundant when all this recession stuff kicked off whereas i got my full contract just before luckily enough.

2 years later, he has 2 kids, does cash in hand work with his dad, pays no tax or national insurance, gets shit loads of benefits and has a nice flash audi a3 3.2 v6 thing.

just posted on facebook:

quote:
£ £ is rollin in it £ £

really fucking pisses me off. someone commented saying:

quote:
What's the secret?

i've commented saying this:

quote:
Ben Gilbert
not paying any tax, fuck i'd be rolling in it aswell if i didn't have to pay that.

wonder what he writes back saying

he used to be alright, now he's just a lazy dole scrounger wanker cunt and i'm sick of it.

shall i shop him ?
James

2nd May 10 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fail to believe he's "rolling in it" TBH
Ojc

2nd May 10 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't get me started, fucking benefit claiming shitcunt of a girl I know that has about 3 horses and hasn't worked a day in her life was then moaning today that her phones been cut off for non bill payment and actually blaming the contract provider for it

Then in the week she was moaning about having an apointment at the doctors at 11.30 but not being seen until 12.15, I had to bite my tongue as I wanted to say "yeah annoying isn't it, especially seeing as we pay for the service.....oh wait..."

Hate these scum bags.
Ben G

2nd May 10 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've bit my tongue before about this but now i've had enough.

cameron will sort these wankers out. he's perfectly fine to work with his dad doing building work, but when it comes to a real job where he needs to declare what he earns, he pretends he's injured and can't work

Ben G

2nd May 10 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James
I fail to believe he's "rolling in it" TBH

same but just the fact hes so smug about being on the dole pisses me off.

i would hate to be on the dole, it would drive me insane.

rant time:

before deductions last week i earned:

£1082

after deductions:

£805

over 200 quid in one week just to pay for these bastards to sit around and watch loose women
Colin

2nd May 10 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be incentives for grassing folk up that live like this......its maybe fine for them but what if everyone took the same outlook & thought fuckit!!

Ben G

2nd May 10 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

h just commented back saying this:

quote:
Haha na pay wayy to much of that too!! An national insurance!!

yeah alright mate i'm sure you do
Fad

2nd May 10 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They do get caught as these tax dodgers are never the brightest spark for example making large deposits into their accounts will flag up.

I'd just let him slip up as he is cleary stupid enough to post up on Facebook he doesnt pay taxes.

corsa-sxi

2nd May 10 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u earn 1k a week on a production line....fcuk im in the wrong job
Mark.W

2nd May 10 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shop the scrounging little bastard.

When i got made redundant last april i couldnt find any work for 4 months and i hated every single day of it and to be classed as one of them.
jibjob

2nd May 10 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My god you earn £805 a week I earn £196.70 before tax and £172.76 after tax. You pay more in tax than i earn! And i work 32 hours a week!

And on your original point just tell him to stop spending other peoples money and get off his arse and work for a living either that or just give him Jeremy Kyles number and tell him to save it as more than likely hes going to need it

[Edited on 02-05-2010 by jibjob]
Ben G

2nd May 10 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-sxi
u earn 1k a week on a production line....fcuk im in the wrong job

that was a 7 day week (53.5 hours) . get about 650 for 5 days (37.5 hours) .

doesn't matter what i earn though as i always seem to pay shit loads of tax on whatever i get
FAZ
Premium Member

2nd May 10 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

least ur honest though about what you earn etc
Colin

2nd May 10 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When my wage goes up next year I'll be paying a grand a month tax.

Fucking sucks man!!
corsa-sxi

2nd May 10 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never look at tax, just look at what goes in my pocket, and you have done well
Ben G

2nd May 10 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin

Fucking sucks man!!

we're both paying for my cousin, his mum and his sister to sit around all day doing fuck all

i really really hope once cameron comes in there benefits get stopped. can see this shit carrying on though.
Colin

2nd May 10 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully a system such as what cameron suggested will put a stop to that!!
cunningham

2nd May 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fairplay to them wish i didnt have to work but hey ive got morals and would never sign on
jibjob

2nd May 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://secure.dwp.gov.uk/benefitfraud/

Im tempted to print a load of these off and just go and shop in most people near here as theres loads!
SR91

2nd May 10 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you stop Benefits what happens to all those that lose their jobs? Luckily when i lost my job i had no obverheads bar phone bill, insurance and board.. I cancelled insurance and dealt with the phonebill through savings, so didnt claim dole.

When i went for a group interview out of the 10 of us there only 1 person had a job and he were being made redundant the week after. I were lucky enough to find a job in 6 weeks... Some have been jobless for months on end due to no fault of their own..

Tomorrow i get up for £12 an hour and dont even need to get my hands dirty, result!
PhilC

3rd May 10 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin

Fucking sucks man!!

Welcome to my world... it does indeed suck.
Adam C
Premium Member

3rd May 10 at 00:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also does my head in, part reason I deleted facebook, lad and his missus I know who don't particularly like me much sent me an email about how they have everything they want in life, then went and did about 10 posts on facebook within an hour of how brilliant they're lifes are.

They are the same age as me (20) and neither have worked, had a kid got given a house etc, family buys them everything they want, makes me sick tbh but If i said anything about it then I get made out to be the bad guy.

What ever happens in the election and who ever gets in I just really hope they scrap the benefits and get people working again, but I just can't see it happening tbh

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Fad

3rd May 10 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone is in lala land if they really think the Tories will scrap benefits :

Welfare state was brought in by a post war Labour government and each successive Tory government didn't curb it nor reform it.

The Coservertive government brought poll taxes to the table and everyone was up in arms about that. When Labour came back into power all they did was rebrand it and nothing changed.

Each governmet has contributed something to the current situation we are in or sustained certain elements, there is no point thinking anything is going to change.

There will be "big talk" about comming down hard on benefit frauds but in reality nothing will change.
Ryan

3rd May 10 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
https://secure.dwp.gov.uk/benefitfraud/

Im tempted to print a load of these off and just go and shop in most people near here as theres loads!

I know of someone claiming jsa, and hes got his mrs claiming aswell, he works cash in hand a few hours a week; and boasts about how they are on the housing list waiting for a 'place of their own'. He drives a better car than me and i work 40hrs a week, i have thought about shopping him in for a while but like fuck do i have all of that information.lol
Andrew

3rd May 10 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is, if they scrap benefits these scum bags will just start robbing peoples houses.

There are actually people out there on benefits rolling money in... Just look at painters and decorators. House paid for, council tax and around £100 a week benefit. They then go and charge for old lady £300 to do 5 days worth of painting.

Add that up, easy £500 a week, 2k a month. Double what i get and i work long hours. However, i just need a bit of luck... My wages are less than half they should be at this stage.

Does it piss me off? Not really, everything i have i've worked for and live a totally different life to that lot. My tax is quite small so i don't notice it really and those on much better wages are lucky.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » dole scum on facebook. 23 database queries in 0.0156550 seconds