corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » front avo's for a nova/corsa b, How Much They Worth ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author front avo's for a nova/corsa b, How Much They Worth ?
L444LOV

User status: Offline
3rd May 10 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above just lookin to see if any one knows now much a front set ov avo coilovers are worth as i am starting to brake my corsa redtop (Project) dew to losing interest, They are in tidy con ect just lookin for a base price if anyone could help me out, thanks in advance =].
Mieran

4th May 10 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£100-150
L444LOV

4th May 10 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for that had tha kinda figure in mind so its good to know someone els thinks they worth that kinda price.. they up for sale in the next few days with pics soo its good to know a base price (Y)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » front avo's for a nova/corsa b, How Much They Worth ? 22 database queries in 0.0052729 seconds