corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electric windows and central locking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric windows and central locking
spencer88

User status: Offline
5th May 10 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys!

Just a quick one.

How easy would it be to swap the doors on my car for ones with Electric windows, central locking and mirrors etc?
As in just swap the doors. Is all the wiring there to take them?

Any help appreciated! many thanks
arizona ste

5th May 10 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u will have to check you wire that goes to tthe doors and see if you have about 20 wires if not then you will need the loom from a different car cant really say much els as i havent dun it but i need it dun 2 mine aswell as i have everything i need except that wiring

[Edited on 05-05-2010 by arizona ste]
spencer88

6th May 10 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope I have the wire there

[Edited on 06-05-2010 by spencer88]
tomo2k9

6th May 10 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv get central locking when i lock my door it locks my passeneger door my door my petrol cap and the boot, but woildent mind a fob to do it with lol
oceansoul

6th May 10 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tomo2k9
iv get central locking when i lock my door it locks my passeneger door my door my petrol cap and the boot, but woildent mind a fob to do it with lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Car-Remote-Control-Keyless-Entry-Door-Lock-Locking-Kit-/180437632943?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a02ebc7af#ht_3703wt_802
shaunmods
Premium Member

6th May 10 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried to put electric windows in my merit. I gave up in the end and went back to manual ones because I had no wiring for it

New Poll