corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Neep help please asap with my red top corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Neep help please asap with my red top corsa
dan_1

User status: Offline
10th May 10 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On thursday i pulled off in first gear then changed up to seconed and it poped out of gear. pulled over and it would go come out of gear and cruntching. i could select it into gear with out the clutch in but nothing would happen so there me thinking its the gear box. went to pick a new box up on saterday f16 to replace my f18 box. when i got home i stripped the gear box off my corsa to fined it was fine but was infact the pressure plate. where the femail spline is on the pressure plate it just spins around nothing happens. so i am now looking for a cheap clutch to fit on. the question is what clutch do i need, will a standard c20xe clutch for a pot fly wheel work with a f16 gear box. my old cluch reads : dp37048a
thanks
lee_dodd

User status: Offline
10th May 10 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but the trust bearing may not fit, ive got a f18cr on my 20xe with a f20 clutch but i had to change the clutch lever (that moves the thrust bearing) from the f20 into the f18

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Neep help please asap with my red top corsa 22 database queries in 0.0215280 seconds