corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » which ecu do i need?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author which ecu do i need?
rbailey88

User status: Offline
13th May 10 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

recently xe'd my sport... mate give me an ecu that he bought for his but after breaking his redtop was left with some bits. he bought it off another mate who had an xe'd corsa apparantly running around the 180bhp mark and this ecu was supposedly chipped and had a raised limiter and worked great on his car but after someone bumping in to him and writing it off he broke the car and sold ecu on for £100, anyway ive ended up with it and it seems to be hit and miss to when it runs smooth. some days runs fine, some days runs really spluttery and jerks under acceleration like the fuel to air isnt correct?? (more often runs rough) spoke to my mate and he said he had same problem but really made a difference in power when it run smooth so he changed between that and his original. im still running my engine in so cant think about putting my foot down to see how it goes yet.

im just wondering if i should get another ecu what code do i need as ive seen all different 2 letter codes on the ecu's. mine is a j reg redtop out of a calibra. if any one could help that would be great. cheers.
rbailey88

15th May 10 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
Robo C20Let

15th May 10 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like a sensor rather than the ecu tbf, could be the ecu but very unlikely, do a paperclip test

New Poll