corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alpine cde-9850ri

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alpine cde-9850ri
minimatt001

User status: Offline
20th May 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, Just wondered if anyone can help at all... I've recently installed an alpine cde-9850ri into my Corsa but don't have an ipod and the cable that is supplied will only fit an ipod :/ Does anyone know if there is a cable that will fit in the back of the HU to a 3.5mm mp3/phone jack and if so where can I get it from? Thanks, Matt
Welsh Dan

20th May 10 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it have Aux-in phonos? Perhaps you could just get a 3.5mm jack to phonos which would work.
oceansoul

20th May 10 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I belive you want an Ai-Net RCA input jobbie.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Signal-input-AUX-ALPINE-Ai-Net-2x-RCA-/110531076896?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Terminals_Cabling_ET&hash=item19bc2a6320#ht_2385wt_988

Then a 3.5mm to RCA cable.
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

20th May 10 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine came with a usb adapter

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
minimatt001

20th May 10 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are no Aux-in phonos on the back of the HU unfortunately and I have already got an RCA lead from the HU to my amp, however I could probably use an RCA splitter into the HU and then from that the n Ai-Net RCA. Mine didn't come with a USB adapter though... where abouts was it you got the stereo? Cheers for the replies!
DAZ1985

20th May 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just buy an ipod the older versions charge with the alpine stuff and can all be controlled from the headunit. Easy, simple and it works get a 2gb nano for £30 off the bay
minimatt001

20th May 10 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah spose ur right really, its gonna be just as expensive to get the cables in the end! Quailty will be reduced then too! Thanks mate
oceansoul

20th May 10 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you read my reply? Your head unit has an Ai-Net port on the back, the like i gave you will give you an RCA in through this Ai-Net. When you press Source on your HU it will go "Tuner - CD - AUX". Simple 3.5mm from your MP3 to RCA = sorted.
minimatt001

21st May 10 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, sorry yeah I get you! I'll do that then. Will be cheaper than the ipod and is one less thing to carry around! Thanks mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alpine cde-9850ri 23 database queries in 0.0120668 seconds