corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » c20xe in corsa :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe in corsa :)
josh1ne

User status: Offline
20th May 10 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i got a 1.2 16v, and this is my first conversion ever !!
i got my mechanical friends to help me aswell but im wondering, ive got a redtop calibra, will it be a straigh swap or will i have t change the shafts to bigger ones? also is there anything else technical ?
sorry to be a nooob! bit of info will go down a treat, thanks
boz_gsi

20th May 10 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

conversion mount, spacer and gearlinkage.. conversion shafts and hubs, or gsi shafts with mk2 cav 1.6 inners, conversion exhaust, bigger breaks, powercap or ecotech adapter and pipe

[Edited on 20-05-2010 by boz_gsi]
boz_gsi

20th May 10 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus this should be in help section lol
josh1ne

21st May 10 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL sorry, but cant i just swap basicaly all the breaks shafts and hubs fromt he calibra? an nice one for replyin mate much apreciated
boz_gsi

21st May 10 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont need say sorry lol i was just saying because youll get more info if it was in there, u can use the breaks of your calibra

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » c20xe in corsa :) 23 database queries in 0.0084870 seconds