corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 VW Polo GTi Red would swap for a scooby or corsa turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 VW Polo GTi Red would swap for a scooby or corsa turbo
jackkaragoz

User status: Offline
21st May 10 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - VW
Model - Polo GTi
Engine - 1.6 16v
Price - 3250

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07900665874
Contact email address - jackkaragoz@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

2001 x reg VW Polo GTi 1.6 with 99K genuine miles on the clock. it has just had a top end rebuild inc cambelt kit,new valves all gaskets and seals with recipts to prove 4000 miles ago. full recondition gearbox and clutch kit fitted at same time with recipts.

The car comes with service history, all documentation.

I'm selling as i want a subaru impreza sti.

The car is in great condition but has the expected stone chips to the front. The inside is immaculate as you can see from the pictures, it has the standard factory cassette player (ideal for hooking up to iPod!) and the factory option 6 disk cd changer in the boot.

It has the original BBS split rims all with excellent tyres and lowered all four corners on fully adjustable SPAX coil-overs.

Also has front drilled and grooved disks and pads.

The car has all the usual electrics refinements and climate control and air con.

Car comes with bonnet bra, also has a camouflage vinyl roof but its fully removable if not liked.

If you have any further questions, or would like to see some further pictures please ask as I have loads. 07900665874

Tax and Mot'd till november, only bad point is slight bit of paint missing on front bumper but its nothing major just trying to be honest

picture dosent do it justice as of my phone the car is extremely shinny red and looks mint

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 VW Polo GTi Red would swap for a scooby or corsa turbo 24 database queries in 0.0125511 seconds