corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 205 GTi 3.0 V6

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 205 GTi 3.0 V6
SetH

User status: Offline
21st May 10 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

205 Gti 3.0 V6

Appreciate the work that has gone into that car etc etc... but how on earth is it making 319bhp on what appears to be a fairly standard 3.0 lump.

someone has queried it and look at the sellers response :

Q: Hi mate what else has the engine had done to it? These engines only make 200 bhp standard or 220 vvti lump? kev 18-May-10
A: to be honest mate when i got it dynoed as was only hopeing for 240bhp at the wheels but i was blow away to find it made over 280bhp at the wheels which i have on video to prove it iam not just dreaming this power up its there!!! under more reseach ive found that many VW R32 lumps are makeing up to 340bhp so my power figure is not that strange

So some R32`s are magically making 340bhp am I missing something here or is this guy a tard?
N3CRO

21st May 10 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Duno about 319bhp but w/e its running, I bet that fucking goes! Sounds awesomes too I bet.
Can't see how a standard R32 would RR @ 340bhp neither considering they're around 240bhp standard neither.

[Edited on 21-05-2010 by TheNobleOne]
SetH

21st May 10 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I was actually searching for 306 GTi`s and came across it. Id be tempted if it were a grand cheaper, unfortunately the owner believing it has 319bhp puts me off straight away!
adiohead

21st May 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R32's are the greatest car in the world.

Nic Barnes

21st May 10 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the french car show and also doing a standing quarter mile in 13.9 seconds at SANTA POD with the old standard V6 gearbox. It now has a custom gearbox with custom gear ratios and the car can now shave valuable seconds off that time.

would make it the fastest fwd car in uk tbh

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 205 GTi 3.0 V6 22 database queries in 0.0136960 seconds