corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Odd request for photographers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Odd request for photographers
gravesy

User status: Offline
26th May 10 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm after some HQ photos of walls - the kind you'd normally see graffitti on a la Banksy. Been trying some stencil work in PS and AI and don't have a wide variety of back drops to try it on.

I'm not after loads, just a few with maybe more than the wall, bonus points for people/animals/objects in the shot like these:

Some texture on the wall - rough paint, brickwork, etc. would be great.

Matt L

26th May 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you want a pic of a wall with grafitti on or just a plain wall that should have it on?
gravesy

26th May 10 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
do you want a pic of a wall with grafitti on or just a plain wall that should have it on?

Preferably as paint free as possible.
Matt L

26th May 10 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill see what i have when i get home if not i may go out and get some, sometime this week.
gravesy

26th May 10 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No rush but cheers going to sketch up some stencils and I'll post back the final results.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Odd request for photographers 23 database queries in 0.0098939 seconds