corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Studies show that HEFFERS are slags LMAO!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Studies show that HEFFERS are slags LMAO!
SetH

User status: Offline
31st May 10 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True Story

Parents concerned about their daughters putting on extra pounds may have a new reason to worry. Overweight girls are more likely to start having sex early, to have multiple partners during their teen years, and to eschew condoms compared to thinner teens, a new study shows. And the situation worsens as the number of excess pounds goes up.

South Carolina researchers found that obese girls were almost three times as likely as others to have had sex before age 13 and 30 percent more likely to have had sex with more than three partners during their teen years, according to the study presented this month at the annual meeting of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

Girls who were simply overweight had a lower, but still significant, risk of starting sex early. Compared to normal weight teens, they were 60 percent more likely to begin sex before age 13 and 30 percent were likely to have had sex with more than three partners.

Full Article here
SetH

31st May 10 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its official, like I have said PERT girls are cunts and dont put out
Whittie

31st May 10 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Its official, like I have said PERT girls are cunts and dont put out

I just think that they're not as desperate tbh sethary...
SetH

31st May 10 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair point.

Doesnt stop them being up themselves cunts though. I blame gimps bigging them up and puppy dogging them on social networking sites and they end up thinking they are kate moss.

adiohead

31st May 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fat girls require acceptance in society, so they seek this with flattery and butt secks.
Marc

31st May 10 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Fair point.

Doesnt stop them being up themselves cunts though. I blame gimps bigging them up and puppy dogging them on car forums and they end up thinking they are kate moss.

This.
SetH

31st May 10 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

misquote me like that again marc and your ringpiece will have increased diameter.
Marc

31st May 10 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL
deano87

31st May 10 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, most pert girls are stuck up.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Studies show that HEFFERS are slags LMAO! 22 database queries in 0.1682329 seconds