corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bike fans

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bike fans
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 10 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

soemthign and nothing really, but my little cousing races mini and midi race bikes around the UK; also does junior supercross and trials - amazing rider.

Anyway he raced against Scott Redding at the weekend and came second to him out of 30 odd - might be a name for the future

adiohead

2nd Jun 10 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
might be a name for the future

what is the name?

looks crazy!

[Edited on 02-06-2010 by adiohead]
RichR
Premium Member

2nd Jun 10 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and this is his younger brother who is an amazing rider - only 9 and competing nationally in the midi cup

RichR
Premium Member

2nd Jun 10 at 09:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liam Rushton is the older brother; he 13

Aidan is the younger and is 9.

My uncle, their Dad used to race on track, trials and supermoto and did quite well. He's the cheif mechanic now
Daimo B

2nd Jun 10 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Knee inside the arms????

Scott Reddings an ace little rider, just needs a bit more luck.

Look like Blatas there? or Polinis?
jimmy 2.1

2nd Jun 10 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liam needs to be thinking of getting on the BSB grid in 125's next year then over to Spain for thier national championship if he really wants to progress up the racing ladder to a high level. No point sticking around this country if he wants to make a living out of racing.

Think the bikes in the Midi Cup are Metrakits aren't they?

[Edited on 02-06-2010 by jimmy 2.1]
Daimo B

2nd Jun 10 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In all honesty if he wanted to progress he might as well skip the Superteens and go straight to Spain.

But that requires money

Eitehr that or latch onto Ron Haslam and Leon
jimmy 2.1

2nd Jun 10 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasn't on about Superteens. I'd skipped that for proper GP125 bikes. Riders like Taylor McKenzie ( the legend Nial Mckenzie's lad) and Dakota Mamola (super legend Randy Mamola's lad) are doing some rounds of the British chamionship aswell as the Spanish championship. They're the ones who Live Lee's cousin needs to be latching onto.

It is expensive but theres more opertunities for sponsorship over in Spain than here. Over here you don't get paid to race at the 'top level' YOU pay.
mattk

2nd Jun 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a blast round a go kart track on a mates sons 65cc? race ready mini moto, fucking shit myself on it, fell off it twice
Daimo B

2nd Jun 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jimmy 2.1
I wasn't on about Superteens. I'd skipped that for proper GP125 bikes. Riders like Taylor McKenzie ( the legend Nial Mckenzie's lad) and Dakota Mamola (super legend Randy Mamola's lad) are doing some rounds of the British chamionship aswell as the Spanish championship. They're the ones who Live Lee's cousin needs to be latching onto.

It is expensive but theres more opertunities for sponsorship over in Spain than here. Over here you don't get paid to race at the 'top level' YOU pay.

Ahh sorry with you now. Yeah i've seen Randys son racing, lets hope he's the bride and not the bridesmaid

Yeah Spains where its at as you say, you get paid, not fork £20k per year into it yourself
sand-eel

2nd Jun 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to do this for a while but it is quite expensive to be competitive, so jacked it.
mwg

2nd Jun 10 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a mini moto Far from race standard though, its a cheap chinese import thing. I doubt it starts, been sat at the back of my uncles barn for at least 2 years now collecting dust.
Daimo B

2nd Jun 10 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had one of those. Crashed it the first time after i'd run it in. How on earth can you highside a mini moto

Few vids on my youtube page as we set out race tracks and had a little bumpy bargey session.

It started dying, I went to throw it in a skip we had at the time. Some local family asked if they could have it so let them
SetH

2nd Jun 10 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo I want to don leathers and go on the back of your bike before going for cuddles in a field together
Daimo B

2nd Jun 10 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wouldn't fit in leathers.

Besides, you'd be all sweaty. You get ballsacks like Lee Evans on stage. Betty Swollocks indeed.
cjohnson

2nd Jun 10 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used to have a polini mini moto, only a 4.2hp thing but jesus it was quick!! I f**king loved it, but never got round to racing it . Went on track with it alot though at go kart tracks.

Awesome little things
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Jun 10 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a midi and that was quite hard to ride never mind race!
RichR
Premium Member

2nd Jun 10 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Few more photos, thsi is all the two of them

Liam

Liam's Motorcross wins

Trials

and this is Aidan when he was about 5

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bike fans 22 database queries in 0.0133791 seconds