corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » where can i get blue bulbs for mfd and heater lights ect? and what size bulbs are they?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where can i get blue bulbs for mfd and heater lights ect? and what size bulbs are they?
jon-valver

User status: Offline
10th Jun 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jus lookin into duin this seeing what bulbs they are?
N3CRO

10th Jun 10 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.crazyleds.co.uk
x14xe ry

10th Jun 10 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

halfords sell them to the blub is 509t

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_383627_langId_-1_categoryId_165688

there the ones i used
JaffaTB

10th Jun 10 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt bother, they will only stop working in a few months and you will have to take all the heater console off again to change them
AndyCorsaSport

10th Jun 10 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JaffaTB
i wouldnt bother, they will only stop working in a few months and you will have to take all the heater console off again to change them

This could happen tbh, i did my old B, speedo and MFD stayed working untill i sold it, ones in heater panel lasted about a month. Although the ones in my Corsa C were in it since ive known the car at 18k, ive just sold it with 55k on and the same bulbs are all still working.
N3CRO

10th Jun 10 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I changed my bulbs and they still worked 14 months later when I sold the car.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » where can i get blue bulbs for mfd and heater lights ect? and what size bulbs are they? 22 database queries in 0.0086679 seconds