corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Radiator

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Radiator
Phillips_91

User status: Offline
14th Jun 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 8valve radiator with working fan that i need shot of (picked wrong one up from scrappies :s ) was told radiator doesnt leak and it does look mint few marks on fins which can be expected and ive personally tested the fan it does work fine, make me an offer or if you have a 16v one will be happy to do a swap
Phillips_91

15th Jun 10 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?
YOwarth92

17th Jun 10 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would this fit a 12 valve? desperately need a replacement...how much you looking for? cheers
Phillips_91

19th Jun 10 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

erm not sure tbh mate piping might be slightly diff... i can get pics up tomorrow evening if ya want mate and u can check it against yours... and say £20 colected?
Phillips_91

19th Jun 10 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know the rad itself is exsactly the same as the 16v but the fan is everso slightly bigger and doesnt quite slide in (would probably go in with a bit of force) so may fit the 12v

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Radiator 24 database queries in 0.0097189 seconds