corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2.0 Litre Turbo Brakes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 Litre Turbo Brakes
Drift_Erm
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
15th Jun 10 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have got myself a set of GM 2.0 Litre Turbo brakes to put on to my GSi. I have checked them and they seem to fit inside my 15”s ( JUST ) and hopefully shall stop me well with the grooved and drilled discs

Now I just had two questions, I certainly cannot use my original brake hoses as they are rusted on to my brakes and look very fragile, but do most brake callipers use the same size/fittement for the brake hoses? Just I plan to go scrappy shortly, and was wondering what would be best to get the brake hoses off of?

Also are the bleed valve screw things on the calliper the same on most GM brakes as I’m missing one! Cheers
Twiggy

15th Jun 10 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get some braided hoses for around £20 mate
Twiggy

15th Jun 10 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or £45 the set of 4

http://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/store/product.php?productid=16144&cat=0&page=2
AlexW

15th Jun 10 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would not reuse brake pipes from the scrappy, even standard new rubber items are cheap!
Twitch

15th Jun 10 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad they fit mate wheels are refurbed now will send a pic toyou tomorrow or something

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2.0 Litre Turbo Brakes 22 database queries in 0.0137939 seconds