corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hilarious Police man and question..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hilarious Police man and question..
Rob B

User status: Offline
15th Jun 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, this was a funny one

I've just been stopped by an officer who was on a power trip trying to belittle me. Me and a friend were driving down a country road in no reckless manor (honestly) and doing about 60 when it was 50, 60 MAX! I was in front friend behind. He was just pulling up at a side road when we went past, his car was still moving when we went past not even at the end of the junction and there are high hedges so he would of only seen us for the brief second we passed.

We got to the island just up ahead and obviously had to break, my friend went one way and i went another again in no reckless manor. As he was in a new 5 series BMW and my in my Civic they obviously follow me. Then pursue to pull me over, again i didn't do anything reckless at all.

First he stops, "get out the car now" like i've murdered someone. He then procedded to tell me i was driving extremely dangerously, even though he saw me for that split second, there is then a corner and an island so at no point waas there any evidence of this nor was i driving recklessly.

He procedded to tell me he has a camera on his car that clocked me doing over 50, Remember, he was still moving when we went past the side road, and i was in front of my friend him behind. I advised him i was driving within the speed limit and not recklessly, and i did this in a polite manor, he continued to say that he had to do over 50 to catch up which i expressed "You wouldn't catch up if we were doing the same speed", He carried on some more that his system caught me.

I asked for evidence which he then said " youll see this in court" he said you'll be telling this to a judge etc. So i answer under what grounds, and he says reckless driving, again my mate was behind me, and we certainly wern't driving recklessly, my petrol light was on for one.

He then told me, i'm in no fit state to drive and he'll be taking my car on a trailor which i simply replied Ok, as i refuse to be belittled by a power hungry police man.

Next, (sorry this is going on) He tells me i was speeding as my brakes were hot.. I've just come off the duel carrigeway, stopped for an island, then stopped for him. So i tell him the inertia forces on the brakes disc will cause this to which he replies "listen, don't try and belittle me" Thats right me belittle him!!!

Anyway, next thing i'm getting done for... Apparently, he now tells me i failed to stop as i didnt stop on the duel carrigeway as i came off and pulled into a layby where i felt it was safe to stop. i advised him this but he told me my judgement is very poor and i must not of seen him..

Anyway, he goes on a little more, than says "if i see the car again tonight i'll seize it" remember him seizing it earlier... ? Hmmm...

Then, he just gets in his car, says no more and drives off... It's the funniest expereience i have?

I just want to be sure if i recieved a NIP through the post it would have 0 grounds that on his judgement for the half second he saw me, that he managed to judge my speed and my driving?

mattk

15th Jun 10 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he sounds like a cunt that got bullied at school ala most coppers, Id just forget about it

Ive been pulled a few times, never really had a twat copper, most have stated their intentions from the outset with me only being young when Ive been pulled and no times have they ever been un proffesional

apart from the one who pulled me cause my rear fog light was on

long story short he turned into a road behind me, automaticaly I look at my speedo having a copper behind, Id just cleaned the car, noticed the rear fog was on (this is the afternoon) I flick it off, on come the blues

in his car he told me I MUST have had my front ones on because in them FOCUS ST`S!!! they have a stalk which means the rear fog cant be on with out the fronts

I told him it was a Fiat Punto which has 2 buttons on the dash for fog lights and both can be used independantly and he let me go

[Edited on 15-06-2010 by mattk]
mike56gte

15th Jun 10 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate policemen that are like this does my head in they think they are god!! i wouldnt worry tho think he is just trying to scare you he doesnt have enough evidence to prove what he thought you did.

[Edited on 15-06-2010 by mike56gte]
Rob B

15th Jun 10 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love it to go to court, can you imagine the evidence or shall i say, lack of.
Rob B

15th Jun 10 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Litrally by the way, i know people thing these stories are dummed down, but i genuinily was doing everything i've said.

And the junction he was pulling upto had massive high hedges, going past at 50 travelling at 50 mph he would of seen me for about 1/4 of a second, then obviously my mate when he eventually pulled out as he was at the back.
Rob B

16th Jun 10 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, do focus police cars even have cameras? or just ANPR?
Graham88

16th Jun 10 at 04:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alot of cars seem to have cameras these days. But I wouldn't worry, the fact he drove off meant he knew he had nothing to act upon and therefore made a swift exit, I've had it done many a time, just scare tactics
VegasPhil
Premium Member

16th Jun 10 at 06:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Traffic cars do have cameras iirc. The beemers and octavias here do anyway.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Jambo

16th Jun 10 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like a cunt.

id also like to see it in court. They would get laughed out of it. His focus probably ddnt have a camera
_Allan_

16th Jun 10 at 06:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you received no paperwork I doubt you'll hear anything. Just on a power trip I'd forget about it.

[Edited on 16-06-2010 by _Allan_]
gavin18787
Premium Member

16th Jun 10 at 07:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You know you was doing nothing wrong so there is no need to worry

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Rob B

16th Jun 10 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Sounds like a cunt.

id also like to see it in court. They would get laughed out of it. His focus probably ddnt have a camera

with there being two of them would they not be able to back each other up and lie without any actual evidence at all?
DaveyLC

16th Jun 10 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing to worry about.. He's just trying to scare you, nothing will come in the post.
Alex_Rally

16th Jun 10 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are total wankers mate i fuckign hate them
Steve
Premium Member

16th Jun 10 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really
Nath

16th Jun 10 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by geordie_corsa

pigz r fukin dix ent dey?
Twiggy

16th Jun 10 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only time i have been "abused" by a copper is when i was a plebby 17 year old and hand braked in front of a school

Thought he was gonna smash his rear screen he slammed his boot so hard after getting some paper work out
fir3vip3r

16th Jun 10 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by geordie_corsa

Yeah? thanks for that.

If you werent doing anything wrong then nothing will come of it. Complain against him if you felt he was acting like a jumped up idiot
dan_16sport

17th Jun 10 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cunts!they think theyre it
sampayne21

17th Jun 10 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk

in his car he told me I MUST have had my front ones on because in them FOCUS ST`S!!! they have a stalk which means the rear fog cant be on with out the fronts

I told him it was a Fiat Punto which has 2 buttons on the dash for fog lights and both can be used independantly and he let me go

bet he felt a right idiot
matty101

17th Jun 10 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure if its true but i got told that if i police officer is in the car on there own they arent allowed to have the camera's recording, as its like the equivilent to us using a mobile phone etc.

like i said not sure if its true.................
gtitim

17th Jun 10 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wear a body cam on patrol if i want to - whether I am alone or not - great evbidence - never heard that single crewed cars can't run the cameras?

[Edited on 17-06-2010 by gtitim]
matty101

17th Jun 10 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like i said, i duno if its true.

i've just herd it several times
Alex_Rally

17th Jun 10 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt think there were as many pigs on here....
taylorboosh

17th Jun 10 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a few, lynny is 1 also

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hilarious Police man and question.. 23 database queries in 0.0155840 seconds