corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » White GLS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author White GLS
mattant

User status: Offline
19th Jun 10 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've decided to put my project log on here from AllCorsa. I've been lurking on this forum for a while but never bothered to register. All of this is just basically a summary of what I've already done.

This is my car when I first got it in April. It's a 1.2 16v GLS, it had done nearly 113,000 miles then (just clocked over 114,000 now) but the engine seems to be fine. I calculated my MPG and it's getting over 40 which is good for the milage and age.

The first mod I did was an exhaust trim just to cover up the rusty pipe that was there:

I then bought some smoked side repeaters, wheel trims, and debadged the sides:

and I removed the half peeled off fuel cap sticker:

I then debadged the back, which cleans up the rear really well on white:

The other day I bought some new number plates as the old ones were a bit tatty:

and added some flat blade wipers and new nut covers, I also sprayed the wipers in black as they were rusting:

My plans are:

New number plate light cover
Alloy wheels
Badgeless grille
Some floor mats that actually fit
GSI side skirts in black to match the black plastic trim
Sill protectors
Punto wiper
German rear lights
New matching front lights

Maybes -
Backbox
Lowered 40mm
Haimsey
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jun 10 at 11:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks a nice base. Plans sound good

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » White GLS 24 database queries in 0.0110300 seconds